"Lisa stop tickling me. HAHAHAHAHAH. Stooop."

"What's so funny, Rosie huh?" She continued to tickle me and I was literally on the floor. I saw Lisa winked at Lily and it was as if a cue, Lily started tickling me too.

"HAHAHAHAHAH STOOOP. YOU TWO AHHAHAAH STOOOP."

Lily raised her hands and began to tickle my sides "WE WON'T"

"LISA YAAAAH STOOOP HAHAHAH I CAN'T BREATHE." They both stopped. I hugged my knees and bow down my head, pretending that I was crying. I felt how they panicked, Lily hugged me, while Lisa wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry, Rosie. Don't cry please."

"I'm sorry mommy, it's just our way to show that we love you." Well, that's brutal.

"I'm sorry, It won't happen again." Lisa rubbed my back and while making the shhhhh sound.

"BAAAAAAH! I GOT YOU!" I started laughing and saw how Lily's face turned to frown while Lisa on the other hand, looks startled.

"You should see you faces, it was priceless hahahahaha."

"Mommy, don't do that again." Lily crossed her arms

"I really thought you were crying."

"Well guess what? I'm not." They both helped me to stand up. I accidentally slipped and Lisa caught me in her arms. Our faces were few inches away when Lily interrupted us.

"As much as I want to see you both happy, I just want to tell you that Glama, Glampa and I were not going with you today."

"Why??" I asked

"Mom, we've been together for years. I want you to enjoy your 5 days with Mama Lisa. Let her make you happy. Plus, it's your quality time."

"You really don't want to go with us?" Lisa said sadly

"As much as I want to, I have to give you both time for each other. I already said it to Glama and she agreed with me and I really want to spend time with them. I want to build memories with Glama and Glampa too."

"Are you really okay with that, baby?" I asked.

"Of course, Mommy. Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl now. I have to go find Glama." She's about to walk outside when she turned around.

"Uh, I think you need to know that you're both trending on the internet, you're all over news too."

I started to panic "wait, how? How did you know?"

"I saw it on the news and heard it on the grapevine" Lily changed the tone of her voice, as if copying the reporter's voice when she said "Former Blackpink Stars, Lisa and Rosé spotted being romantic on a dinner cruise in Thailand" I just laughed it off. "Mom, I had a good laugh when HAHAHAHA I saw you two HAHAHAHAHAH copying that scene in Titanic. HAHAHAHA glama and glampa were laughing too." Why does my child needs to embarass me like this? "But I had to say, you look good together. I have to go for look for grandma, I'll sign up on her Chaelisa club" With that, she went away.

I looked at Lisa and we started laughing like crazy, after a while,

"She really is matured for her age. She's an intellectual like you." Lisa said with her dreamy eyes

"And she has the kindest heart just like yours" I said, almost a whisper.

8pm Ayutthaya Grand Pearl River

"What has gotten into your mind. Picnic at 8pm?" I said ridiculously

"Is there an mandatory picnic time that we should follow?" She nonchalantly said. Oh my god this woman.

"No but I find it weird."

"What's new? We're both weird, Rosie"

"Whatevah"

"But you agreed on my idea."

"I agree with the idea of picnic but I don't remember agreeing with this picnic-at-night idea of yours"

"We're already here so just enjoy, okay. Aren't you happy to be with me?" She said as if calming me but I didn't answer her question.

Instead, I took out all the food that we prepared a while ago.

"Wow! Did you prepare all these?" Lisa exclaimed amusingly.

"Yeah, but I asked for Mama Chit's help."

"It tastes so good. Can you see my tears?" She's laughing while pointing out her eyes.

"Are you trying to copy my dialogue?" I asked holding back my laugh but I failed since I saw her laughing too.

"Hahaha yes. I'm mocking you."

"Whatever. Mama Chit made me a tom yum gung and she told me not to share it with you."

"What? Why? NOOO" she looked like she's about to burst out crying.

"That's what she said, I'm just complying." I took a slurp of my soup. 😭

"This is so gooood. Finally, homemade tom yum soup better than those that they are selling in some expensive restaurants."

"Mom made it with love that's why." Lisa said proudly

"She did." I took a spoonful and put it in her mouth.

"You're right it tastes 101% better when you're feeding me." I slapped her arms.

After we ate, we lie down on the grass and admire the million stars on the sky

"Beautiful" I heard Lisa whispered. I looked at her and she's looking at me.

"Thank you for taking me out today, Lis" I stared at her, the stars reflecting on her eyes. It's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen in my entire life.

"My Lalistar" well, I just had a slip of the tongue phenomenon. My eyes teared up at the thought that Lisa, my brightest star, came back to give light in my life.

She held my hand and kissed it "2nd day, well spent with you, My Rosie"