She didn't respond, I can tell by her expression that she was shocked and confused. But there's also a hint of yearning in her eyes.

She looks so good with her natural hair color. Not that I don't like her red color but I just prefer this look of her.

"Hi! You look even more beautiful." I saw her blush but her expression still blank. It took her a while to look at me again and she flashed that smile that I've been longing to see. I still love her smile, can't argue with that even though it's a little bit different, a hint of forlorn.

"Hello. It was nice to see you again, Lisa" I was taken aback when I heard her spoke. Adding the fact that she called my name. Why did it sounds heaven with her lips?

"Uhm. Can I sit beside you?" She nodded and I felt happy, at least she's not rejecting me.

"Why are you here and How's you and Sorn?" She suddenly asked. Is she jealous? Don't be, love. You're the only one.

"Sorn and I were friends. We're good now after what happened 2 years ago, she wanted to apologize for what she did before" I can see shock all over her face. Why do I have a gut feeling that she hasn't read all my letters to her? Maybe she's still not ready.

"I just came here because you left something back in Korea"

"Huh? What is it?" She looks baffled. She turned her gaze to her right as if remembering what it was.

"Here. I saw your drawings in there. I must say that you really love to draw me. They're really good." I saw her blushed. I have to say that when I found her sketchpad and looked at it, it made my heart sank. All the while, even if I was hurting her, I'm still the only one who occupies her thoughts. What a shame that I took her for granted. I didn't even know that she loves to draw me. I must say that it's all a masterpiece, including her.

"Thanks but you came a long mile just for this?" Not really, Rosie.

"No, There's one more important thing that you forgot to bring with you."

"What else could it be?" I was about to tell her another joke but I found myself telling her..

"Me." And I flashed that killer smile. I didn't know that I still have an effect on her, she blushed, how cute😄

"Nice try, Lis!" She reciprocated my smile and It's my turn to blushed, I missed her smile but I know something is missing. I was the one who wipe off that smile from her face, I should be the one to blame because I took the warmth and genuiness out of her.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" She doesn't look confused. Perhaps, she already has an idea of what I'm pertaining to.

"For what I did to you. For every pain that I inflicted upon you. I know I can't turn back the time, it's too late. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Rosie." I can't help but broke down in tears. I'm so regretful of what I did to her.

"It's already in the past, Lis. It already happened but I just hope you learned something out of it." I do learned something out of it, to not take for granted the one who loves you the most.

"Why are you still so nice to me after all, Rosie?" I held her hand and was surprised that she just let me. I missed her soft hands.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She looked me in the eyes as if scanning my soul.

"It was just.." I shook my head and fiddled with my fingers, can you tell that I'm so anxious? "I just expected you to be so mad at me for what I did. Yet once again, you showed me otherwise. You could've hurt me because that's what I deserve"