UPDATE:BUT NOT AN /UPDATE/

Hi! God, I know it has been a hot minute since I've actually added a new chapter to this and to be completely honest it's because I didn't feel any motivation to. Like, I DO write for myself and this was something like, beating at my skull to get written down. So I did but like anything that you do whether for your own pleasure or not when no one gives you feedback you feel kinda crappy and don't know what to do or if you're even doing that thing well.

But, with that being said; after letting this sit for a while it has seemed to have garnered new readers and I truly am thankful for all of you have read, voted, commented on and added this story to your reading list. It means SO much to me. Like really. Its warms my tiny heart. So THANK YOU!

RECENTLY: along with my writers block and unwillingness to write, I have recently gotten a job which last from early morning to afternoon and I dont make it home until around 4pm and by that time I am so tired I can barely even form a proper tweet without 5 or more typos. I'm usually really burnt out and too tired to even have my brain work the way it needs to. Which sucks for both me and you all. The only time I really get now is weekends and most of those times I somehow end up having plans even when I dont really want to do anything.

NOW, with that being said, I am NOT abandoning this story. This book is MY baby. I genuinely do love it and the work I've put into it so far. I'm continuously trying to write more and make ways for parts to flow well into each other until we get to the bittersweet end. (Believe me, I have so many draft chapters its crazy) so please stick with me even though its taking so much time.

I'm constantly rewriting the parts for this next chapter because I just want it to be as perfect as I can get it for making you and myself wait so long. My goal by the end of the month is to at LEAST post about 2-3 chapters.

Please, be patient with me.

Love you and hope you're all well.

PS. I have a lot of other possible stories I had been working on in my drafts. Perhaps one day soon they will make it out of their caves.

(Famille is still my main priority though).

- C.