AUTHORS NOTE: THE END

Wow. I literally don't even know what to say. I started this story YEARS ago as it was simply an idea in my head that I needed to get out and just expanded from then on. I remember writing and deleting so many drafts. Getting frustrated when it felt like it wasn't going anywhere and just wanting to abandon it completely when I felt so stuck and out of love with it. Yet here it is so many years later actually completed and being read and received so well.

Truly if you read this I am so damn thankful and grateful because I didn't think anyone would. I didn't expect anyone to find it let alone enjoy it. I don't even remember what pushed me to publish but  i'm glad I did. It feels like such a long and rocky road but if you stuck around I hope I didn't disappoint you.

I truly loved writing this. I loved these characters and the message I think I sent. I started this when I was in a really bad place myself and it was like a way to show these frustrations and thoughts and a way to release my own feelings by telling someone else's story. It was therapeutic in a way. I can't even tell you the many drafts I had where the ending was so bitter and dreary because that was simply how /I/ felt at the time. I think it's why I took a break for so long. I didn't want Aaron's story to be bleak. I wanted her to be at peace. I wanted her to have everything she ever wanted.

We didn't need another sad story about trauma and mental illness getting the best of someone we were rooting for. I think it's why I ended it this way instead. Where she isn't overly fixed but not still fighting either. It's content. I hope it didn't feel rushed or like I was being sloppy or didn't care anymore. I was very eager to finish for you guys.

I might publish more things in the future so if you're still here look out for it I guess if you want.

Again. Thank you so much for sticking around so long. Thank you for reading and liking and sharing and encouraging me.

💛💛💛