Chapter 32: Juvia

Chapter 32: Juvia

"All you alright now Juvia?" Mira asked the blue-headed maiden as she handed her a tall glass filled with ice-cold water. The girl the the glass and pressed it up against her cheek.

"Uh..Juvia..it's meant for drinking," Mira awkwardly said as she giggled uncomfortable at the girl's actions.

"I just feel a bit lonely...." Juvia started to say but her words trailed off, it was weird that she would be talking to Mira about this. Usually she would confine in herself or just talk to Gray, but she's come to her senses that he probably wasn't listening to her at all when she talks to him.

"Ahhhh, It's Gray isn't it?" Mira said as she walked around the counter to sit on the stool next to Juvia, "Are you guys having any sort of trouble? I've been told that I've a very reliable person in the live department."

"It's not that, it's.." Juvia began to say, but she cut her words sort as she was a sentence further from revealing her secrets. Since the time she had to betray Gray, the guilt has been eating her from the inside out and she just feels like enough is enough, "Can I trust you?"

Mira was a bit surprised at Juvia's sudden serious behavior, she rarely a this serious when they weren't on a mission, "Yeah you can trust me. We're family after all." Mira said as she lightly rubbed the blue-headed girl's shoulder.

"I'll wait by the door when you're shift is over," Juvia said as she quickly stood up and went to sit on the chair closer to the door. She took out her phone and appeared to be swiping, she was probably looking through YouHumor.

"That was odd," Mira said out loud to herself. She she quickly dismissed the feeling and went back to working at the bar.

_____________________

"Did they tell you when you're going to be out?" Lucy asked as she flipped through a magazine with her feet up on the small counter next to Wendy's hospital bed.

"Well no, the nurse said that he should be in soon," Wendy said as she tried put her hair into a ponytail with a band to tie it. She eventually gave up and gave into asking Lucy for her's, she was fully prepared for the blonde to deny her request, but it didn't hurt to try, "Um, Lucy?" The blonde looked up from her magazine, "would you mind lending me your hair tie? My hair has been bothering my neck since I got her."

"No problem kiddo," Lucy said as she pulled the hair tie out of her messy but and handed it to Wendy. Natsu, sitting on the opposite side of Lucy, took a quick glance at Lucy. Instead, he found himself staring at the beauty that he didn't see very often.

"Wow Lucy, your hair is really long. You should leave it out more often, you look even more beautiful," Wendy complemented the blond-headed girl and she tied her hair into a ponytail.

"Really? I always thought that leaving my hair down made my forehead look huge?" Lucy said as she giggled, slightly blushing at the fact that Wendy called her beautiful. As soon as she stopped laughing, she glanced over at Natsu. He hasn't spoken in a while and it kind of felt awkward for her, considering the fact that they almost went to second base with each other. He was staring her down. And it looked like he didn't realize that he was doing so, "what are you staring at weirdo?"

"Weirdo?" Natsu questioned as he snapped out of his trance, "I believe my fiancée is the real weirdo here." He said as he crossed his legs and went back to looking through Instagram on his phone.

'The nerve of this guy,' Lucy thought as she tried to smile, but the anger tick mark on her forehead gave away her real expression. Natsu smirked as he looked up and saw that the blonde was staring him down with an angry glare.