Chapter 26: Dragneel and Eucliffe

"Do you usually do this with other guys?" Sting asked as he grabbed Lucy's ass and gave it a hard and rough squeeze. The blonde beauty rolled her eyes in annoyance and let out a fake moan, she thought that she would have at least felt a rise out of fooling around with Sting. She felt that someone as manly as him would know his way around a woman, but turns out she was wrong.

"Oh calm down with your highly convincing moan, it's making me too hyped up," Sting said sarcastically as he let go of the blond's ass.

"What? I thought you would've been better, looks like I was wrong," Lucy said as she began to straighten out her clothes.

"Well that's because we're not in the right place. Just give it some time and I swear sweetheart," Sting said as he pulled Lucy's head in for a kiss. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, swirling it around and sucking her lips every time she pulled away to take a small breath. They finally parted with a stream of saliva connected their lips together, before it could break, Sting lightly bit her lip and pulled. Lucy's eyebrows twitched a bit and a small moan threatened to come out of her mouth. Sting smirked at her reaction and let go of her lip, "I'll have you moaning with just a kiss."

"Well...wow.." Lucy said a little lost for words.

"Yeah, no need to praise me," Sting said with a cocky grin.

"Yeah, Well, I need a favor," Lucy said getting straight to the point. She lightly pushed Sting away from her and licked her lips to take away any saliva that was left on her mouth.

"Oh and what might that be?" Sting intriguingly asked and he took a step back and folded his arms together.

"Well, I know who you are Eucliffe and I know the kind of brute strength you possess," Lucy said as a small smirk formed on her face.

"Hmm, and what makes you think that I'll help you," Sting asked.

"Because," Lucy answered as she pushed Sting against the wall and tiptoed to reach his ear, "I always get what I want, and you are no exception," Lucy said as she licked his outer ear shell.

"Well, not a reason I would normally accept, but you're too interesting to let go. Fine. What's the favor?" Sting asked as he but his hand on Lucy's hip.

"Not here. I'm pretty sure that bastard has this whole flooded with security cameras. Meet me at Sakura Park, on the right side of the bridge. Don't be late," Lucy said as she slipped away from in front of Sting and gave his ass a quick and tight squeeze, "Ta-ta"

"So Natsu's here right now," Sting said as he watched his blonde "friend" walk down the stairs and open the door, "better get my ass outter here before he starts up some shot about territory."

Sting quickly ran down the stairs and once he was able to reach the first floor, he looked around for a window that he may be able o jump out of. He saw an opened window to his right and dashed straight towards it. He hopped onto the window pane and jumped out of it, luckily he chose to jump out of first floor window instead of the second floor one. As there  broken glass and fresh cigarette butts on the floor.

"Found you, asshole," a man said as he rode up one a jet black motorcycle with a bright, shining headlight.

"Rouge? What the fuck are you doing here?" Sting asked as he jumped back slightly in surprise.

"I'm here because Jiemma is causing havoc at the base looking for your dumbass. He appointed you as the head yet you won't take any of the responsibilities," Rouge said out of frustration.

"No he appointed both of us as the head,"Sting said as he stupidly wrapped his arm around his brother and a smile that took up half of his face.

Rouge didn't know what else to say, the only thing that could have come out of his mouth was, "Yeah..whatever." A small smile appeared on his face but he quickly hid it, as he would have never hear the end of it.