Chapter 14: Past Relationships

Chapter: 14: Past Relationships

"Wendy what are you doing here?" Natsu said as he put down the nail filer on his desk.

'Wendy?' Lucy thought to herself, she began to panic, 'Wendy might let me out early and Levy would get stuck in here. I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen.'

"I heard you were goin to kill Lucy. Please don't kill her just because she thinks you're gay!" Wendy screamed as loud as she can. So loud, some of the members of Fairy Tail heard her and started to laugh, some with tears threatening to come through, while others were already crying and some couldn't breath. It looks like the only words that Wendy clearly heard was Lucy, gay, and kill.

Natsu face grew stern and the laughing immediately stopped, they couldn't see him, but it was like all of them could feel his icy, cold, death glare on them. Natsu then composed himself back into his regular self and Wendy looked at him with shivers down her spine. She knew she shouldn't have ran into his office like that, but she would risk it for someone that saved her life.

"What are you doing here Wendy? You know the rules, now get out," Natsu said as he took the nail filer from his desk and put it into his pocket. He would finish with his nails later.

"No, promise you won't kill Lucy first," Wendy said in an almost steady voice, but she held her head high to show her big brother that she had confidence and he wasn't going to get rid of her that easy.

"How do you know who this person is? There has to be at least 20 Lucy's running around this city. Now I'm not going to say this again Wendy,, leave," Natsu said as he waved his hand towards the door.

"This is not Lucy, this is Fernando," Lucy said out loud in a clearly fake voice. She wanted Wendy to go away, she didn't want her to let Lucy out and Levy would be left behind.

"Fernando?" Wendy questioned Natsu "Um...I better leave," Wendy then ran out of the room as fast as she can. As soon as Wendy was out of the room, Natsu went over to the door and locked it. He did not want another unwanted visitor in his office.

"Why did you lie to her?" Natsu asked Lucy as he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarette and lighter. He walked over to his desk, laid back into his chair, and plopped his feet on onto his desk.

"It's...it's just complicated.." Lucy said dragging off her words. She didn't want him to know about the what happened between the too, he might choose to see her a different (not like her impression on him was good or anything).

"Oh yeah, how complicated?" Natsu asked as he put the cigarette into his mouth and lit it.

"The point is...," Lucy started to say but then she stopped to think what she would say next to change the subject, "the point is are you gay? Because I think someone just confirmed it," Lucy said as she let out a very loud and noticeable sigh, "And I was hoping to get laid."

"Laid," Natsu said to himself as the cigarette fell out of his mouth and made a little burn mark on his pants, "Shit." He said out loud as he quickly picked up the cigarette and put it into the ash tray and started patting his pants.

"What? Did the thought of me fucking you excite you that much?" Lucy said as a coy smile started to form on his face. She absolutely loved toying with him and getting to see sides of him that she knew people would kill to see.

"Do you always run your mouth so long? Did your parents never teach you to be quiet when you're told to?" Natsu sad as he reached into the pocket to take out another another cigarette, as the one he had in his mouth was destroyed.

"Alright fine, up-tight ass," Lucy said as she got up and started walking towards the room that Levy was in. She wanted an excuse to leave him, and he gave her a perfect one. She just wished she had more time to simply sit and spend time with him. It was just something about him that she just called to her, she wanted to stay and find out why she was so attracted to this extremely handsome and dangerous man.