Chapter 6: "Bubbles?"

"Well isn't it just my day," Lucy said sarcastically to herself. She was currently driving on a road on the outskirts of the city trying to out drive the police and Natsu.

All of a sudden a shot was heard and the police car driving behind her was starting to screech and driving sideways. It was out of control. Lucy drove over to the side of the road and looked back to see that Natsu had shot the police car's tire.

The police car stopped and two police man came out and started to point their guns at Lucy. Lucy stopped, took off her helmet and looked back at the two men. Natsu has also stopped driving and took off his helmet.

"Get off your vehicle, get in your knees, and put your hands in the air!" One of the police said as he cocked his gun and tried to make a straight aim to Lucy.

"How about..." Lucy said as she swung around and sat backward on the motorcycle, she tilted her head slightly to the side and finished talking "..No" she said as he giggled.

Natsu turned off his bike, leaned over on his bike and put his hand on his chin and watched the gorgeous woman that was in front of him. He chuckled slightly at her response to the serious grown man. He wanted to see how she would handle the situation that was happening right now. Was she going to be a coward and try to run away, a wuss and just let the police take her in, or do something completely different.

"Get in the ground! Now!" The police man said once again. Lucy hopped off her motorcycle and started walking towards the policemen. "Stand down now!" They yelled once more. But Lucy kept on walking towards them with a small smile still on her face. She finally reached right in front of them and stood there. The two policemen looked at each other with confusion written across their face. They didn't know what the crazy girl in front of them were thinking.

She raised her hand and took her index finger and gestures them to come towards her. They lowered their guns with hesitation and started walking towards Lucy. She leaned in and whispered something into their ears. They looked back at Natsu and their eyes went cold.

They immediately bowed down in front of Lucy and said "Sorry Miss". The policemen immediately got back in their cars and drove away as fast as they can.

Natsu sat up slowly with confusion.

"What the hell did she say?" Natsu thought out loud. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw that Lucy was walking straight towards him. When she finally reached him, she reached her hand out and put her right hand out and put it in his hair.

"You know you only caught up to me cause I ran out of gas," Lucy said as she leaned in between his legs and bow both hands in this hair. Natsu looked at her with slight excitement in his eyes. No one in his life had dared try to touch him, not even his own mother, and here is this woman you isn't afraid or even getting killed standing right in front of him.

"Is that a challenge?" Natsu said as rest his hand on her waist, assuming that it would have okay with her. Lucy smirked as she ran her hands down his chest and thighs. Along the way, she slipped her hands into his pocket and took out his keys.

Natsu barely felt the little shake in his pocket. He was impressed by how quickly she did it, if it was a normal fool they wouldn't have a chance with the woman standing in front of him. To have some sort of counterattack, Natsu dipped his hand into her back pocket and kissed her to create a distraction.

"Nope not a challenge," Lucy said as she pulled away from the quick peck that happened between them.

"Who are you anyway?" Natsu asked as he let go of Lucy and stepped off his bike in hopes that Lucy would follow him so they can talk a bit more.