Chapter 9: "Well..she is kinda weird"

"Well Levy, I'll be back in a couple hours," Levy said as she got up from the bean bag chair and walked over to the closet, "Where are those black and white sneakers that you have," Lucy said as she tumbled about in the blue-headed girl's closet.

"I don't know you borrowed them and I never got them back," Levy said as she got up and walked over to her closet. She bent down and picked up a pair of pure black sneakers and tossed them at Lucy. They hit her head and caused her to fall on the floor.

"Ow, Lev why would you do that," Lucy said as she started rubbing her head.

"Well wear those. And make sure to bring them back because I liked those black and white sneakers," Levy said as she pushed all the shoes that Lucy had pulled out back into her closet.

"Ah don't worry I'll bring 'em back," Lucy said as she picked up the sneakers and and started to put them on.

"Don't forget to get that book I told you about. Ohh and Doritos the blue ones," Levy said as Lucy was about to leave the house.

"Yeah ok, see ya later," Lucy replied. As soon as she stepped out of the house a very expensive black car caught her attention. It was not very common to see a car like that around this area. The car gave Lucy a bad feeling so she quickly sent Levy a text to be careful and that it was just a feeling that she had.

"Hope I'm wrong," Lucy muttered to herself as she hopped on the bus that was going to the marketplace.

.....

"Wonder what that text was about," Levy thought to herself, "Ah she's probably just being paranoid again," Levy said to herself she was scrolling through her Instagram while laying on her bed.

She was giggling to herself while looking at a cute video of a puppy chasing its tail when she suddenly heard a knock on her door. She wasn't really expecting anyone, and Lucy did just warn her to watch out. Levy grabbed an umbrella that was hanging on her door knob while she was walked towards the front door. She knelt down on the floor and poked her head under the curtains and looked through the window. She saw a red-headed girl with that looked like she was trying to make a genuine smile.

"Who the hell is she?" Levy said to herself, but it was loud enough to catch the woman's attention.

"Hello, Levy McGarden? Are you in there?" The woman said as she started to walk to the window.

"Ok now it's weird. How does she know my whole name?" Levy said louder than expected. She immediately clapped her hands onto her mouth and pulled her head quickly away from the window.

'Ok, ok I know what I'm gonna do. As soon as I open the door. I'm gonna open the umbrella to scare her and then haul ass,' Levy though to herself. She let out a huge breath before she reached out to grab the front door knob with shaky hands.

"Ahhhhh," Levy yelled as she opened the umbrella in hopes of scaring off the red-headed girl. Instead she received a hard punch to the face and was blacked out. Levy fell unconscious and the umbrella fell out of her hand in the way down to the floor.

"Ah shit. Boss is going to be mad at me," Erza said to herself. She merely acted on her instincts and this is what happened. Well at least she didn't have to pretend to be nice to her, her job became a bit more easier. Erza picked up Levy and threw her onto her shoulder. Just locked the door and just she she was about to turn around Jet was there standing in front of her.

"Hey you promised that you wouldn't hurt her," Jet said as she drew his sleeves up, ready for a fight.

"It was on instinct. Now get in the car, you know Boss doesn't like it when we leave without letting him know," Erza said as she opened her car door open and threw Levy inside her. Jet couldn't argue with her. At least he knew that Levy wasn't in any serious state and he would not want the Boss to get mad at him.

"Fine," Jet said as he went back to his car.

.....

"Rocking around the Christmas tree.." Lucy sang to herself as she hopped off the bus, "Wait it's only January." Lucy just shrugged and continued to walk towards Levy's house. When she finally reached the front door, she pushed her free hand in her back pocket and squeezed the bag of stuff that she got from the store. She then switched her hands and checked her other pocket.

"Well shit....I forgot I lost my key. Hehe," Lucy said to herself as she giggled a bit. She then decided to bang on the door as loud as she can and shout Levy's name.

"LEVY! LEVY! LEVY! LEVY!" Lucy shouted over and over again. Then suddenly a man with piercings on his face poked his head out of the window next door.

"Hey you! Loud mouth! Shut the fuck up or else I'll go down there and make you into grind meat," The man yelled and then immediately closed the window.

"How rude," Lucy said our loud while sent him a middle finger even though he wasn't looking. Lucy started to worry a bit. Levy should have answered the door by now. Where could she be.

Lucy looked through the window and tried to see as much as she can on the inside. She barely caught a glimpse of the umbrella on the floor.

"Oh fuck no," Lucy said with an extremely angry expression starting to form on her face. She dropped her bag on the floor and went to the bike that she took from Natsu.

.....

"Huh what's going on," Levy said as she woke on a very expensive looking black leather chair. She rubbed her head and looked around to try and find out where she was. She turned around and sat on the train instead of laying down. She then saw a pink-headed man flipping through papers with glasses on. The man looked up as he have heard her move.

"Oh seems like you're awake. My name is Natsu, nice to meet you," Natsu said as he got up from his chair and went to sit on the chair across from her, "I apologize for the behavior that my employee has shown. She was merely acting out of instinct." Natsu said as his hand gestured towards Erza, who was standing at the entrance of the office.

"Oh it's okay, but um where am I," Levy asked Natsu as she nervously bit her index finger.

"Why you're at Fairy Tail's headquarters my dear," Natsu said as he formed a big smile on his face, not showing his teeth in hopes of not scaring her.

"FAIRY TAIL!" Levy shouted as loud as she can. Natsu tried his best not to strangle her to death.

'Man this girl has one hell set of pipes,' Natsu thought to himself as he checked his ear to see if any blood had come out.

"Settle down, we're not the type of people the media make us out to be. It's fine we won't hurt you. We would just like to get to know your friend," Natsu said in a calm voice in hopes of calming her down.

"Friend? You mean..?" Levy asked as she was quiet confused. She had a pretty sizable amount of friends. He could be talking about any one of them.

"You know, the girl Lucy Heartfilia," Natsu said to Levy. She immediately got suspicious of anyone that utters her best friend's name.

'Oh wait, didn't Lucy said that she kissed the Boss. Could this be him?' Levy thought to herself as she tried to fit the pieces of the puzzle together, 'ohh maybe he likes her or something!' Levy thought as she snapped her fingers.

"Are you the Boss? Because I would imagine someone more mean and ruthless," Levy sad with her honest opinion.

"Like I said before the media has given us quite the reputation. Now, would you care to tell me about Lucy?" Natsu asked the blue-headed girl.

'So he does have an interest in her. Ouu I'm so gonna tell Lucy everything,' Levy thought to herself as she had a big smile plastered on her face.

"So that's all you want to know?" Levy asked to make sure that she wasn't being trapped in any sort of confusing way. Natsu gave her a nod and gestures his hands to urge her to go on.

"Ok....to start off...well she's kind of like a weird person..."

Author's Note

Yay another chapter

To those who have been waiting for an update, by now you must have figured out that I update a chapter every four days.

Thanks for reading

Xoxx

-S