Chapter 11: "Well if it isn't fish mouth?"

"Who the hell are you?" Said Elfman as he stood up from his seat, pounded his fist into his hand, ready to maul someone.

"I said where the hell is she? Not one of you have better not lay a single finger on her?" Lucy said as she picked up a table and threw it into the middle of the room to make sure that she got and held every single person's attention.

"What are you talking about, Miss?" Mirajane said as she got up and started slowly walking towards Lucy.

"You know who I'm talking about, Levy. The one you took from her home," Lucy said as she poked her chest out and stood high to try and intimidate the white-haired woman that stood before her.

"Please keep it down. There are children here," Mira said as she appeared behind Lucy. The sudden swift movement and voice made Lucy jump a little bit. She had never in her entire life met someone that could do something like this before. Fairy Tail was truly different from all the others gangs or mafias that she had run into. She realized that she would have to think clearly and put on a brave face to make sure that they knew she meant business.

"Huh? Isn't this the famous Fairy Tail's mafia base? What in the world are children doing here?" Lucy said as she also swiftly went behind Mira. It was so fast that if one didn't blink, they one would have seen the stands of Mira's hair move.

'What?' Mira thought to herself, 'How in the hell can someone like that do that?'

"May I see the boss please?" Lucy said as she broke the silence in the base. Mira looked at her and nodded.

Mira led the blond girl to the door of Natsu's office and knocked three times, about four seconds went by between each knock. Lucy knew it was some kind of code, but she chose to ignore it and stand aside to wait for someone to answer them.

On the other side of the door both Erza and Natsu heard Mira's knock. They looked swiftly towards to the door, and it caused Levy to be alarmed. She didn't know what was going on, and the way the two people responded to the knock was not normal and it did not put her at ease.

Natsu looked at the red-headed woman and nodded at her.

"Levy McGarden, would you please follow me? This way," Erza said as she stood in front of the blue-headed girl. The walked towards a bookcase that stood against the wall of Natsu's office. Erza pulled a booked from the bookcase and it appeared to be a trap door. It took Levy by surprise and a short but loud scream was heard from her when she and Erza appeared on the other side of the wall. It was a dark and long hallway with dim lights that stood along the sides of the walls. She left Levy in a small room with a tv and a sofa, with a couple of snacks and then ran back to Natsu's office.

Erza opened the door and stood aside. In came Mira, following Lucy closely behind.

"What is it Mirajane?" Natsu said said as he tangled his fingers together and braced back into the sofa chair. A small smirk lingered across his lips as he had finally gotten what he wanted. Lucy. And now he just wanted to find out about what is it that makes him keep thinking about her. Had he seen her before somewhere?

"Miss uhh.." Mira dragged out as she had not known the blond's name. All she was told was that the base would be expecting a surprise visitor and they arrive, she should escort the person directly to Natsu's office.

"Lucy," Lucy said as she walked in front of Mira, "And I would like to talk to that pink bastard alone," Lucy looked at Erza and then at Mira, "please"

Natsu lifted two fingers and waved them towards the door, telling the girls they should leave.

"But first, remove all weapons please," Erza said as she put her hands out to receive Lucy's weapons.