He walked over to the bed but when he bent over to climb in his back popped. "Shit!"

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth trying to suppress my laugh. "Are you Okay?"

"My fucking back man!"

"I told you not to carry her!"

"She wouldn't wake up, I had to get her out the bed."

"You should've came and got me, I would've got her up."

"Well it's too fucking late now. My damn back hurts."

"Don't get mad at me old man. You shouldn't have picked her up, now your old ass back is going out."

"Shut up."

I laughed and crawled over to him. "Try sitting down, slowly."

He stood up straight, then slowly sat in front of me. I wrapped my legs around him then started massaging his lowest back. "Does that hurt?" I asked.

"Naw, That feel good as hell."

"Good."

He started massaging my feet again. I was in heaven.

"Thank you for rescuing me and not telling Eric the truth. I know how bad you probably wanted to."

"The old me would've let him know wassup right away. Would've told him straight up that you're all mine. But it's enough going on, why add more to it."

"Yeah."

"So What's going to happen between you two? I heard the entire conversation you had, he doesn't trust you. Especially around me. He has a drinking problem, you don't need that. What now?"

"I don't know. I need to focus on my dad then I'll worry about Eric."

"If you go back just be careful Carlee."

"Yeah." I don't wanna go back.

"I hate that I'm the reason that you're still going through bullshit in your love life."

"That's my fault though, when we got divorced officially I was supposed to walk away and stay away. But it's like I can't go."

"You have to though."

"But what if I don't want to."

He sighed then moved my legs so he could stand up. "Carlee don't do this."

"Do what?"

"One minute you hate me the next you love me. One day you're saying that you HAVE to move on and the next you're telling me that you want to be with me. I'm convinced you don't know what you want."

"I do know!" I stood up in front of him. "Tonight made me realize it. We can go to counseling, I'll learn to trust you again. Chris I'm going crazy trying to convince myself that I don't want to be with you. Saying that was to only prove a point to other people, that's not what I want." I walked closer to him and placed my hands on his sides. "I want you, I wanna be with you. Just prove to me that I'm not wasting my time. I lost my dad and you're the only person I want to comfort me and hold me when I'm crying because I only feel safe with you." Tears started falling from my eyes. "Are you willing to show me how much you deserve to be with me even after everything? Make me fall in love all over again?"

He nodded while holding on to my face. "Of course I'm willing to do that."

"Lets make it work."

Chris didn't respond, his lips crashed on mine. One of his hands left my face and his arm wrapped around my back then he lifted me up. My legs locked around his back as he walked over to the bed and sat down.