After another eternity of sitting at the table and talking Jeonghan's and your eyes locked up more often. He decided to tease you by licking his lips. You tried to hit his knee under the table as a revenge but he grabbed your hand and didn't let it go. You gave him an are-you-serious glare what only made him smirk. You groaned quietly, finally managed to free your hand. He didn't stop teasing you though. He continued licking his lips. Your parents were so focused on their own convo that moment so they didn't notice. You talked to your parents again since that would Jeonghan stop. You thought. He always wanted to hold hands or kiss you but you rejected of course. You tried to avoid every kind of affection towards him. But it sounded way easier than it was. You haven't seen each other the whole day since he was at work and you at college. That made it not easier.

You always pushed his hand away if he tried to intertwine it with yours. You thought he would stop but nope. He had another idea. He smirked once and ran his fingers up on your thighs making you feel flustered. Your parents couldn't see it since it was under the table. You immediately gave him a surprised but serious look when he did that while pushing away his hand. But Jeonghan just smirked. A few minutes later he did the same again. It made you feel more than flustered. Meanwhile he bit or licked his lips making your feelings go crazy. Fuck. You were flustered as fuck. More than an uncomfortable feeling. He gently stroked your leg again making you groan inwardly. At the moment you couldn't hold back your feelings or words anymore you stood up saying "I'm sorry but I gotta go for a second" and grabbed Jeonghan's arm when you were about to leave to another room.

When you were in your bedroom you turned him around "Why are you doing that?".

"I just wanted to tease you."

"You're such a tease, that's true. But you know how that makes me feel."

"Yes, of course."

"You can't do that if my parents are here."

"I know it's just that we haven't seen each other the whole day and-"

"-We gotta hide our love for the weekend as well. I know. I don't want that either."

"I just gotta show you this affection."

"I know, angel....Just please try to hide it."

He nodded sadly but you two returned to the dining table. You sat down again and ate a piece of cake cause it would maybe distract you. But it honestly didn't help at all. Everytime your looks crossed paths with his You had to think about how bad you want to hug him. It destroyed you to see him that sad. It destroyed him to see you that way too.

At night you thought you could finally go into your bedroom and cuddle to sleep. But the parents had a different idea. "Let's watch a movie.", your dad suggested. You rolled your eyes and sighed. You went to the living room and sat down on the couch next to your parents and Jeonghan. After a part of the movie you fell asleep. Your parents asked Jeonghan if he would stay that night so he just said yes without any further explanation. You all entered the land of dreams after a while.

On the next day everything went on the same way as the day before. You all stayed home and had to hide your love. Your parents wanted to accompany you 24/7. And they somehow managed to achieve this. It got harder to hide it from minute to minute.

At the dinner in the evening Jeonghan and you tried to not show any affection again. This time it was you who grabbed his hand under the table. But his other hand made its way up your thighs again. You grabbed this hand as well. He smirked again. You felt flustered again. This time you couldn't hold it back. "Stop teasing!", You said a bit louder attracting your parents attention. Jeonghan was close to a laugh but shut it. "What?", your parents asked you confused. "Forget it.", You just answered cold. This dinner was way more difficult and uncomfortable than the last one.

"We'll go out to the movies tonight, okay?", your mom informed you.
"Okay!", was your short but clear answer. A smile appeared on Jeonghan's face. Same as on yours.

You just waited for your parents to go and as soon as they left the apartment you turned around seeing a smiling Angel. He grabbed your waist to pull you closer while you put your arm on his shoulder. Before you kissed he smiled like an angel again but then pressed his lips against yours all of a sudden. You immediately leaned in. Oh my god, this had to wait so long. It was maybe the best kiss you've ever had. After he pulled away for air you agreed on cuddling up on the couch so you did that. You didn't let go of each other the whole evening. It was the best moment after days.

Your parents still weren't home so you didn't really care and continued cuddling with your awesome boyfriend. You said something disgustingly cute what made Jeonghan go on for a kiss again. You were somehow happy you've achieved that. You kissed passionately like before. This time Jeonghan pulled you closer and made you sit on his lap. This kiss was awesome, that's for sure.

Suddenly your parents opened the door and entered. They saw you kissing but your reaction was different than thought. You noticed they were watching but Jeonghan and you couldn't or either wanted to hide it anymore. The kiss was way too beautiful to end cause of this so you just continued. Your parents stood there with their jaws dropped open. "I love you so much.", was Jeonghan's first sentence when he pulled away for air again.

You went off his lap and sat down next to him "Hi mom, dad." You greeted them when you turned your head in their direction. "I want an explanation!", your dad said in a serious tone. "What explanation? We're a couple for 2 years now.", were your only sarcastic words. "I said no boyfriend!", your dad shouted now. Jeonghan grabbed your waist and held you tight there as a sign of protection. "And here you see how much I care.", You answered sarcastically. Your dad had no words at all. "I bet I'm just dreaming.", dad said putting his hands over his face. When he removed his hands he saw Jeonghan stroking your leg. Your dad pushed his hand away from your thigh. You never said anything bad against your dad actually. But this time he went too far.

"Touch him one more time and you can stay somewhere else.", You said in your most serious tone.

Jeonghan was more surprised than your dad since he has never heard that of you. But a smile covered his lips. "You wouldn't dare to do it.", dad said laughing. You stood up, took their luggage and placed it outside the apartment. When you stood in the door you put one hand over your face and pointed out of the flat "Go now". "No! Why should we?!", your dad asked disappointed. "Because it is MY and JEONGHAN'S home. I can say when you go. And you know I dare to call the police if you do different.", You told him strict. You inwardly knew you wouldn't do it since they are your parents but they seemed to be scared. Before your dad could say anything else stupid your mom cut him off "He's sorry. Please let us stay.". You sighed but nodded. You couldn't. You just couldn't.

You let them in again and sat down next to Jeonghan again. Your parents accompanied you. Dad wanted to set up a few rules. "First, no kissing or other stuff. We don't want to see anything of your relationship.". You immediately cut him off "MY home. I say we're allowed to do what we want to here. I should be the one setting rules.".

He wanted to continue talking to you but you took your boyfriend's arm and went to your room. You sat down on the bed so Jeonghan laid down next to you and pulled you into a hug. You enjoyed the cuddling to it's fullest though. You were good at saying cute stuff, that's for sure. Jeonghan kissed you again while his hands stroked your waist. It could have ended up in some kind of make out session but before it could come that far your parents entered the room. They looked away immediately. They thought you were doing some 18+ stuff but it couldn't come that far.

"What? Have you ever heard of the thing called knocking on a door before entering?", You asked sarcastically and annoyed.

"Sorry. But I wanted to say you're right. It's your home.", your dad apologized.

"You're still not okay with our relationship though, right?"

"I somehow can't be okay with it yet."

Jeonghan laughed, you rolled your eyes.

The next day wasn't difficult anymore cause you two could just be the couple you are. And that included everything like usual. At the dinner he said unbelievably cute things the whole time and placed a soft kiss on your lips. It ended up as an awesome time showing you how much you love each other. No matter show much others hate you.

2244 words