Here's to New Friends

Start from the beginning

"No, not like that. Yesterday morning Justin and Ryan screamed into my face to wake me up and your gonna help me do the same to him."

"Okay, sure." He shrugged.

"On three. One... Two... Three!" Once I reached three we both screamed at the top of our lungs into Justin's ear. Immediately, he jumped up and his eyes almost popped out of his head as he checked his surroundings. Chaz and I both cracked up and Chaz even fell on the floor cause of laughing so hard.

"Not cool," Justin muttered. He hit Chaz across the head and just glared at me.

"Hey, karma's a bitch," I laughed.

"Karma? What the hell are you talking about?" He scolded.

"Yesterday." I smirked. As soon as he remembered what I was talking about an 'ohhhhh' expression came across his face.

"Whatever... What time is it?" He asked, laying back down putting a pillow up to cover his face.

"Like 8:30," Chaz responded, still laughing a little.

"Aye, laughter McGee, shut it," he scolded.

"Whats up with you and calling people McGee lately?" I asked, laughing at his comment.

"I don't know, Chaz brings it out of me," he shrugged. I got up to walk out of the room a few seconds later but Justin grabbed my arm, pulling me back. I raised an eyebrow at him, asking him what he wants.

"Stay with me," he begged.

"Aren't you gonna come hang with us out there?" 

"No, lay with me. Please?"

"Um, okay." I jumped into his bed with him while he motioned for Chaz to get out. Chaz walked out frowning, closing the door behind him. "Whats up?" I asked, getting under the covers.

"Its our date today," he smiled.

"It is." I smiled back.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Uh... I don't know. I mean, you have a show, right?"

"Well yeah but that's only until like 8:30 I think. We could go out for dinner or something?" He bit his lip.

"Yeah, that'd be fun," I smiled. He smiled back almost immediately and started playing with my hair. "So, who's this friend of yours you want me to meet tonight?"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that," he laughed, "you probably know her, her names Ariana."

"Grande?"

"Yeah, shes a close friend of mine and I think you guys would be really good friends. So tonight when we get to the studio you guys can go shopping or something for a couple of hours and get to know each other while I'm rehearsing."

"Aw, that's sweet you thought of something for me to do," I smiled.

"Em, I see how bored you are while I'm rehearsing." He raised an eyebrow.

"Am not," I defended.

"Yeah you are. Its fine, I get it. I just want you to have fun on this tour too, you know?"

"Justin, I'm never bored. I may take a second to look away from your rehearsing but I'm your number one fan. I'll always be that girl in the front row with all my Bieber merch on, holding up signs and watching your every move when your on stage. I'll support you through everything no matter if were dating or not. I have fun every single day of this tour."

"Really?"

"Really." I smiled. We talked a little after that but soon Justin drifted off back to sleep. I fell asleep shortly after him as well.