Things to remember

I will post anything you need to know here. And I'm only going to say this once: I don't own TFP. The only things I own are the Metacons, their history, and their relationship with the Bots.

This will be updated as I add Chapters, so use this to refresh your memory if you need to.

1. Frostwing is the only Metacon in existence.

2. He was created alongside the original Primes.

3. He remembers The Great Cataclysm as The War of Extinction.

4. I don't have an editor, so if you see any mistakes, feel free to tell me. Don't Flame though.

5. Frostwing can see the timelines of the Universe he is in.

6. Frostwing eats Cybertronians but likes the taste of Decepticons more.

7. There is no greater insult than to wound a Metacon's pride.

8. Frostwing's starting appearance: Black Scales with Silver patches on his legs, belly, chest, and chin. His optics are white normally. When his instincts activate, they turn purple.

9. Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Frostwing are all Partners, or as Frostwing would put it, they are his Partner-mines.

10. Metacons were given to Primus as a gift from a being known only as the Creator.

11. Some of the chapters are doubled up since they were too short on their own. You can find the episode names in the title of each chapter.