What Did You Do Today?

Începe de la început

Francisco Lorenzo was dressed in a find tailored black suit I could tell he was enjoying what he was doing. The bomber started to shake and cry violently. Until I descended the stairs making my presence be known.

"Mrs. Caffery, you don't need to see this---"

I held my hand up and said making eye contact with are prisoner I told Francisco,"Why don't you take a walk. Now".

"Yes, ma'am", he said apprehensively but eventually did.

It was only a single light hanging above us," I've always found torture barbaric", I said walking towards the corner of the room and grabbing a chair. Francisco Lorenzo, he brought his work kit. I peeked into the bag and saw: knives, guns, blowtorch, saws, dissection tools, rope, bleach, Dental Supplies. Francisco came prepared.

I drank too seat to sit in front of the bomber and rip the tape off of his mouth I sat back with my hands folded in my lap and my legs crossed,"What's your name?"

"Fuck you!" He said coughing up blood.

"I plan on doing just that", I said calmly.

"Bitch, HELP! HELP!" He screamed like a wild animal until he couldn't scream anymore.

"Are you finished?" I asked. He hung his head and said nothing,"Are you hungry? Or thirsty perhaps?"

Nothing.

"I don't think my husband would have been feeding you. He has other think on his mind".

Silence.

"Someone much higher up the food chain killed two very important people to him", I said.

"Good", he said trying to lift his head up,"We will control Europe . It starts in Paris and from there Columbia, South America an then---"

"The world? How sinister. And greedy. If anything my husband is a fair business man, if your superiors had tried to broker a deal we could have work together. But no, you'd rather start a war. One you will not win".

"We've already won", he said with a strain in his voice.

"No. You think you have. You know what my husband is capable of. You have no idea what the real top of the food chain looks like. Do you have a family? Girlfriend? Wife? Children? Husband?" I saw a flicker of worried in his eyes,"Boyfriend. That's beautiful, the love two people can share".

He didn't say anything but his stare set it all you hateful bitch.

"Francisco!" Called out knowing he was at the top of the stairs. Within moments he was coming back downstairs.

"Ma'am?"

"Do we have eyes on our friend here's family? His lovers?"  I asked not breaking eye contact with our prisoner.

"Yes ma'am", Francisco said coming to stand behind me.

" you have a choice. I can start picking them off until you have no one left on this Earth who gives a damn about you. Are you can talk now. But you will talk. Because sooner or later, I'll fine the one person you can't live without", I promised.

He started to breathe hard.

Staying calm and cool I kept my eyes locked up with his,"Do you have a team in position?"

"Yes ma'am".

I held out my hand,"Let me see".

Francisco went into his black duffle bag and pulled out a tablet he handed it to me. I look down at the screen and without hesitation I said,"Turn on the speakers. I would hate anyone that was walking by and to hear him scream".