Chapter Sixty-Three (Part 2)

SIXTY-THREE. (PART 2) ETHAN'S P.O.V.

“As long as you’re there, I’ll always be ready.”

I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend. “What if I won’t come?”

“Then when I get the chance to see you, I’ll kick your ass back to Paris.” She playfully glared at me as I chuckled.

“Hey guys! Get your asses over here!!” I heard Ejhay’s voice from afar as Bree and I looked at the direction towards the bonfire. I saw all of them around the bonfire. Some of them sat at the logs and some at chairs.

“Let’s go before we ran out of marshmallows.” Bree says as we both went out of the cabin and walked towards the bonfire. The sun has already set and it’s getting a little cold.

“I can always buy you a hundred of marshmallows if you want.” I said while I stared at our entwined hands. It feels like everything is new to us, but I’m not complaining anything. She was all that I need.

“Save that for next time.” She looked at me then smile. Her smile always makes my knees go weak.

They were all present. Gela, Ejhay, Josh, Peter and Fevy are sitting in the log at our right side. Katrina, Romz, Kristal and Zach are sitting in a log at out left side. Their log was smaller than the log at the right side. I actually met them last week. Kristal and Katrina are both fun ladies to be with together with Romz and Zach. In the south part near the cabin Dianne, Cam, Nichole, Steven, Rona, Mchail, Kia and Denise are the ones sitting at the longest log. Beside them was Maiko, Bernadel, Heather and Chen sitting at their own wooden chairs. I was still not comfortable having Chen, Bernadel and Heather around. I know they are in good terms with Bree now but the pain that they give to her will always be in my chest, anger towards the three of them. On the other hand, I’m glad Chen learned at my little scolding session to her last time. She was pretty closed to crying when I talked –more like scold- to her. Lastly, there were two wooden chairs in the north part of the bonfire. I was sure it was for us. I also saw a bean bag beside it. Who owns it? I gestured Bree to go over the two empty wooden chairs.

“We thought you two are already making out there.” Fevy says as Bree looked at her disapprovingly.

“She just gave me her gift.” I said to her as Bree and I sat down at the wooden chair.

“Oooooh, what’s your gift?” Gela asked Bree.

“A necklace,” Bree glanced over at my new necklace she gave me. “With an angel wing pendant.”

“That’s nice.” Peter says as he took a bite of his marshmallow.

“Give us some marshmallows!” Bree says in a childish tone as Josh tossed her a plastic of marshmallows with some sticks. “Thanks!”

“It’s not just nice, it’s perfect.” I told to Peter. I looked at Bree and saw that she’s blushing. It’s obvious that she heard the complement about the necklace.