Chapter Seven

Hello! I like to dedicate this to my friend @ChenGeraldo! ;) She voted all the chapters and gave a sweet comment. You go girl! ;)

Chappie Seven! ~

-------------------------
"I can't believe I'm doing this." Ethan complained.
  "Stop talking! Pose!" I instructed at him as he made a girly pose. You see, he wanted me to do something that will make me forgive him. So here we are, this morning taking a photo shoot of Ethan wearing one of my dresses and shoes. I apply some make-up at him that my friends back home gave me.
  "I thought you're studying fashion, Why are you acting like a photographer?" He said as he made another pose.
  "Because I want to." I said as he sighed.
  "Can I get revenge after this?" He asked.
  "Did you just ask a permission to get revenge at me?" I said as I chuckled.
  "Yeah, so you won't be mad at me again."
  "No, you're the one who gave me an idea of doing this." I said as he pose and I took a photo of it.
  "Wait, so if I didn't tell you that I want you to do something, you're still going to forgive me?" His eyes widen.
  "Yes. We live in the same house. It's hard to ignore you." I told him as I smirk.
  "I'm such an idiot." He muttered to himself. I can't help but giggle at his stupid situation.
  "Okay, enough blaming yourself! It's time  for the video shoot!" I told him. I almost took like ten pictures of him and I swear all of them are pretty funny. He looks like a girl who hates girly things. But I must admit, helooks prettier than me! "Go there at the corner." He followed as I move backwards. "Wait for the chorus." I said as I prepare the song.
  "Wait, are you going to put it online?" He looked a little terrified.
  "Yes! It will be a hit!" I joked. I can see his eyes widen in terror as I chuckle.
"Calm down! It will be our little secret." I said as I wink at him. He was already calming down. "Ready?" I asked.
  "Ready as it all ever be." He rolled his eyes.
  The chorus was already playing so I signal him to go as I click record.
  He was already ramping. You know the feeling when you hold back your laughter but it keeps more funny if you try to stop? That's my situation right now.
  His hips sway just fine and he was only looking at the camera. Did he ever try modeling before?
  He posed while following the beat. He went to his left, put his hands on his waist, move his head side wards and walk to his right while doing the same thing again. He went to the middle and gave a camera a flying kiss then wink and twirl around. As the chorus ended, I stop recording and save it. The funniest thing about him was he looked annoyed and forced, buthe tries to hide it.
  "Satisfied?" He asked.
  "Yeah, you're forgiven." I said as I smiled. "Look at yourself!" I told him while making him to watch the video. His face was surprised.
  "This is me?!" He exclaimed.
  "No. it's me." I said as I rolled my eyes while he stick his tongue at me. "You look like a lesbian." I laughed.
  "The things I did for you." He said smiling a bit.
  "At least I didn't make you dress like that and go outside to hang out, which is my first choice. But I feel pity on you, so I just choose this."
  "If we did your first choice, I'll be humiliated my whole life. I'll just accept this shooting thing even if it's irritating." He told me.
  "Yup, and I know for sure that this video and photo shoots will cheer me up when I'm having a bad day." I said chuckling a bit.
  "First, I was a lesbian model. Now, clown. What else?" He said pretending to be annoyed.
  "A dog." I joked. He rolled his eyes and pushed me a little.
  "Hey, what's that for?"
  "For being so corny." He said chuckling as I rolled my eyes.
  He touched the side of my hair and place it behind my ear. "Je me sens vivant avec vous." (I feel alive with you) Another French word I can't even understand.
  "You know I can't understand French. What does that mean?" I asked looking at his deep black eyes. I always do this to people. I want them to tell me the truth. If they lie, they looked away.
  "It... means 'I have to change'." He said looking through my eyes as well. He didn't look away, but I feel it's not right. Some people are really great at lying.
  "Oh, okay." I told him as I smiled. A fake one. I feel a little disappointed and I don't know why. He let go of my hair as he went upstairs to change his clothes.

• • •

  It's a good thing that Ethan was not going to his shop today. He says someone's in charge. We ate our lunch, talk and joked around. We were at the living room. I was so bored that I even notice the top of the fireplace. It was a little dirty. Maybe Ethan didn't clean up his house yet. Then an idea popped in my mind.
  "Hey Ethan, what if we give your house a general cleaning?" I asked.
  "I feel lazy." He answered.
  "I'm bored. C'mon! I can see dirt in the fireplace! Please?" I said making my most adorable puppy eyes.
  "Okay," He stood up. "You'll be in the kitchen-"
  "Living Room!" I interrupted him as I stood up. I don't want to clean the kitchen. It takes a lot of hard work.
  He sighed. "I'll be in the kitchen."
  We cleaned the places that we're assigned to. I want to go to the basement, but Ethan didn't allowed me. He said it was no use. I was being curious. What's in the basement? Is it really old stuffs? Or something important? This guy was pretty mysterious. Ethan cleaned his room while I cleaned mine's. I went out of my room and saw the middle room that was between Ethan and I. Does this room need cleaning? I hold the door knob and try to twist it open, but it was locked.
  "I'll be the one that will clean that." Ethan told me.
  "Can I help?" I asked. I have two plans, one to help him and two to know what's inside that room.
  "No need to, you go and rest." My plan failed. He took some keys in his pocket. He opened the door then I saw a little view of the room. It was like... A hospital room? Because I saw some hospital things in the corner. I think Ethan saw me looking at the room. He closed the door and heard he locked it. I'm being more and more curious about anything Ethan was hiding. I know that someday I'm going to push him to tell me if I can't take it much longer to make him open up to me. He looked a little lost.

Is he broken like I am?

---------------------------

Hi, snowflakes! Did you guys like it? I think it was a little boring :( What did you guys think? Let me know! :D Ethan Anthony Parker on the side! ;) Comment, Vote & Share! :">

Micah xx