Chapter Twenty-Eight

TWENTY-EIGHT.

Ethan was not going to his shop today so he decided to spend the whole lazy Sunday with me.

"I can't understand a single thing!" I complained as I kept on switching channels on the television.

He chuckled. "I told you to learn French, cupcake."

"But it takes a lot of time and life–"

"Was too short, I know." He interrupted me and chuckled again as he kissed my forehead.

"Are you not hungry?"

"For God sakes, we ate like two hours ago, you should still be full."

"Two hours was a long period of time! And I'm always hungry."

"You're just bored and you mistaken it for hunger." He said in an amusing tone. He wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed my neck. "But I'm also hungry."

"See? Two hours is enough to make us both hungry. We can get pizzas!" I said cheerfully then looked at him. But his eyes tell that he's not interested. "We can cook if you don't like pizzas."

"I'm not hungry for food." He says as he continued to kiss my neck all the way up to my ear. I can feel his breath on my neck and it sent tingles in my spine, making me feel good.

He kissed my cheek then when I looked at him he gave a sweet peck on my lips, yet he never pulled away. He continued to kiss me and of course, I kissed him back. Our lips worked in perfect sensation as I felt his hands made circles at my back. Since I liked the feeling of it, I bit his lower lip sending him to make a low groan.

Ethan surprisingly brought me on his lap as we continued to kiss each other. I felt something hard between my thighs and I automatically knew what it is.

"What is it?" Ethan spoke, noticing my lack of attention at his lips.

"Um, your-um, you know..." This is so awkward. I should have just continued to kiss him and ignore that hard thing.

He gave me a confused look as I just looked down between my thighs. He followed my gaze and when he already knew what I'm trying to say, he lifted my chin to look at him directly with a smile on his lips. "I can't help it, baby." He bit his lower lip and gosh, he was so hot when he did that. "You looked so hot right now with your messy bun."

After he said that, his lips met mine again. I decided to let that hard thing be since he told me he can't help it. In fact, it feels good when he reacted to me just like that. Wow, I really do like where this is going.

I pulled his hair behind his back as Ethan went under my shirt, his warm hands travelling in my bare skin. He adjusted himself on the couch and laid me down. While we're kissing, Ethan cupped my breasts making me moan a little. My reaction gave him enough courage to continue. He kissed my neck again all the way down to the collar of my shirt.

He held the hem of my shirt as he lifted it up. It was already on top of my breasts when suddenly the door burst open.

"Ethan!" We heard someone called him. A woman I think in mid-thirties came into view as her jaw dropped from the scene that she witnessed.

She's frozen in her spot and so are we. Ethan was on top of me and my bra is completely visible to her.

"Hey, mom, why are you just standing there–" A guy who looked like in the age same as Ethan interrupted himself when he saw our scene too.

A guy just saw my bra! I quickly put my shirt down as Ethan was back from the frozen situation we're in. He got up from me and faced the two unfamiliar guests. I also stood up as well, but I'm avoiding eye contact due of awkwardness.