Chapter Sixty-Three (Part 1)

This is dedicated to bluerrthanblue for making the newest cover for the story! Thank you pretty! x

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't updated last week :( So this chapter is REALLY LONG and this is the longest chapter for the whole story. I'm sure of it! :)

Song for the chapter is Never Say Never by The Fray <3

---------

SIXTY-THREE. (PART 1)

I parked the car just beyond the side of the block near the building of my apartment. I turned off the ignition as I looked at Ethan. He’s asleep.

“Ethan, wake up. We’re here.” I said as I shake his arm carefully.

“Ethan….” He flinched a bit.

“Ethan wake upppp.” I whined.

This time, I moved closer to him. I can see perfectly the wounds in his face, but he’s still handsome. “Etha-“

I was cut off because he started to laughed. “Your voice sounds cute when you whined.”

“Your face was almost covered with scars and you can still manage to laugh.” He laughed again –I love his laugh so much- as I rolled my eyes. I went back to my normal sitting position as I went out of the car. I opened the car door to Ethan’s as I assist him to hop out of the car. As he went out, I closed the car and we started walking inside the building.

It was hard when we walked upstairs. Once again, I’m complaining about this building of not having damn elevators.

We’re already in front of my door as I slid the key to the door knob. Several twisting later, the door finally clicked. We went inside as I used my left foot to push the door to close. I led Ethan to the couch. “Stay here. I’ll go get the first aid kit.” He nodded as I turned around to walk towards the bathroom.

“Uh, Bree, the button of your jeans…” Ethan muttered. I looked down and saw that the button of my jeans is undone. Fucking Matt.

My eyes widen as I quickly do the button. When it was done, I turned my head towards him. “Sorry.”

“Why are you saying sorry?”

“Because of my, uh, you know, my…” I stuttered. God, this is so embarrassing.

He chuckled. “Bree, it’s Matt’s fault. And there’s nothing to be apologized for. Now, I advised you change your shirt before you clean up my wounds.”

“Okay, if you say so.” I giggled awkwardly as I went to my room. Now that’s what I called an awkward moment. I opened my closet as I grabbed a random shirt. I took off my torn shirt as I wear the new shirt. I looked at the mirror and saw that I’m wearing our school’s PE uniform. I also bun my hair since I’m not in the mood to have my hair falling in my face while I clean up Ethan’s wounds.