Chapter Five

I like to dedicate my close friend @ejhaydawaweng! :) Thank you for supporting me! Can you guys follow her at Twitter? - @EjhayDg and on instagram - @ejhaydawaweng :D If you only like ;)

Here's chappie five!

-----------
It's been two hours since we ate the delicious strawberry ice cream Ethan bought. So, now here I am watching Ethan cook spaghetti for dinner.
"You know, I can help you cook." I said as I watch him.
"No need to, I can do it. I have amazing cooking skills." He said winking at me. His winks should be illegal! It's killing me!
"It's just spaghetti. I think everyone can do it."
"I can cook more delicious French dishes. Paris are the home of the finest chefs in the world." He said proudly.
"Really? Maybe you're Ratatouille!" I said as I laughed.
"I feel insulted! No spaghetti for you!" He said as he stick his tongue at me.
"I rolled my eyes. "You know you can't do that. You don't want your friend to starve right?"
"I can! You're not eating as long as you tell me I'm an amazing cook!" He said. He was now placing plates at the table.
"Never!" I held my head up high and cross my arms in my chest.
"Okay, suit yourself." He sat down and started to eat. He took a bite of his spaghetti slowly as he look at me. He's making me crave. It's not going to happen, I'm still full.
"Hmm, this spaghetti was so good!" He said looking at me and smiling evilly. I look at him seriously making him know it's not going to work. Then I heard my tummy growl. Oh Shit.
"Someone's hungry." He chuckled as he took another bite of his spaghetti. Why did I have to get hungry so fast? And why did my tummy growl on the wrong time? This is so unfair! I sighed in defeat as he looked at me.
"Okay, fine." I said.
"I'm what?" He said smirking.
"You're an... amazing cook." I said looking at him seriously.
"Say it passionately." He said grinning.
I sighed in frustration. "Ethan Parker, You're an amazing cook." I said as I show him my dreamy face.
"That's good, go eat." He said. My face turned into a serious-annoyed face as I sat down and started to eat.
"What happened to the dreamy face?" He asked.
"I did that for food." I said as he laughed.
"You're so funny." Ethan said as he continued to eat.
"Yeah, I want to marry myself." He looked at me weirdly and we both started to laugh.
We finished eating and chill at the living room. We decided to watch, but there's no show that entertained us. So, we just sat here asking each others about ourselves.
"Who's your favorite singer or band?" He asked.
"Maroon 5, Paramore, Simple Plan, Evanescence, Cold Play, Secondhand serenade, Avril Lavigne, Usher, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Cher Lloyd, Nicki Minaj and Ed Sheeran." I said smiling. Those people are the greatest singers and bands in my life.
"I like your taste in music." He paused. "But who's your idol?"
"One Direction."
"One Direction?" He said surprisingly.
"Yeah, you don't know them?"
"I know them. At first I thought you're the type of girl who like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande. But when you told me your favorites, I was impressed. It's just I never expect you to be a fan of One Direction."
"Hey, One Direction are super hot, kind, funny people I've ever known. They wrote songs that girls want to hear and their voices sounds like angels. Many people think that their perfect. Oh and by the way, I like Ariana Grande." I said.
"Nobody's perfect." He said coldly.
"You're right. It's just they are so handsome and kind, you even think that they are perfect."
"Oh okay." He said. What's his problem?
"What's your problem? You don't like One Direction?" I asked.
"I don't have problems. I'm just surprised. I actually like them. I like their songs." He said smiling.
"What's your favorite song of them?"
"Little Things."
"That is also my favorite!" I said cheerfully.
"I like it because it's written with so much passion. Besides, Ed Sheeran wrote that song. How about you?" He questioned.
"It cheers me up when I'm down." I said smiling.
"How did it cheer you up?" What will I answer? I can't just tell him 'It cheers me up when I feel I'm not good enough or some people say rude and harsh things to me.' I'm not ready to share my problems with him.
"It cheers me up when I'm having a stressful day." That's just great. (sarcasm!)
"Really?" He's doubting. Oh Shit.
"Yeah. By the way, Are you going to your shop tomorrow?" I change the topic. Please, work.
"Yeah, There's a lot of costumers." He said. It worked. Yay!
"Oh." I paused. "What time will you leave?" I asked.
"Afternoon."
"Oh Okay." I said smiling.
"Why are you asking me? You miss me earlier didn't you?" He said grinning like an idiot.
"No, I'm just curious." I said.
"Hmm, maybe you want me to cook you for breakfast?"
"No, I can cook by myself. I did that earlier."
"Stop being so serious woman! It didn't suits you!" He said as he chuckled.
"It's not bad to be serious sometimes."
"You're so bipolar." He said smiling. Okay, we just met days ago and he already told me I'm a bipolar person.
"I know right." I said smiling at him. There goes my fake smile.
"It's getting late, we should sleep." He said standing up. I did the same as we headed upstairs. We went to our respected rooms. I was about to go inside then I heard him shout.
"Good night moody cupcake!!  Vous êtes étonnants!" (You're Amazing!) He shouted. What the hell? Maybe he's saying I'm ugly, crazy or fuck up. I sigh.
"I don't know a thing that you're saying but, Good night weird human!" I shouted back.

• • •

I woke up because of the goddamn sunlight. I forgot to close the curtains. Damn it. I sat up in my bed, stretch my arms and rub my eyes. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7:30. Wow. Ethan didn't wake me up and my alarm clock didn't ring. It was a miracle waking up early this morning. I stand up, walk towards the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went out of my room and went downstairs. No one's here. So, Ethan was still asleep. Should I wake him up or make breakfast first? Okay, I should make breakfast first. I don't want to keep him waiting.
I made some sandwiches and coffee. People back home say that I made tasty coffees. I hope Ethan will like it too. As I finish preparing everything for breakfast, I went upstairs to wake him up. I was about to open the door but it swung open revealing a shirtless Ethan.

Oh My God. Lord, help me. I can't take this hot shit in front of me.

My eyes are focused on his body. His perfectly shaped abs and biceps made me drool.
"Like what you see?" His sexy morning voice made me come back to reality and look at his face. His hair was messy in a hot way and his lips were forming a hot smirk. Oh fuck. He is perfectly hot.
"I- uh- was about to wake you up. I- I made breakfast." I stuttered. I hope he didn't catch me drooling over him.
"That's great. I'm actually hungry, c'mon." He said smiling and walked past me. What if he was still asleep and I'm the one who will wake him up? I think I wouldn't take it. I went downstairs and saw Ethan taking a sip of his coffee. He was still shirtless.
"Cupcake, you made tasty coffee! I love it!" He said cheerfully.

He loves my coffee.

"Thanks." I said as I sat down and started to eat. I can't take my eyes off of his body. "Um, if you wear a shirt, it would be highly appreciated." I told him.
He chuckles. "It's distracting?"
"Not that much." Shit, what was I thinking?
"So, you like my body?" Yes, it was sculpted by God.
"That is not what I mean, it's just you have to respect the meal." That was so matured thinking.
"Hmm, maybe you're right. I'll wear a shirt after I eat." He said as he took a bite of his sandwich.
I was done washing the dishes when I heard Ethan's footsteps. I went out of the kitchen and saw him walking towards the door. Thank God, He was now wearing a shirt.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"Garage."
"I didn't know you had a garage." I really need to explore this place.
"I have, maybe you haven't notice it yet. I'm just going to wash my car."
"Can I help?"
"No need to." He smiled. He was about to open the door 'till I grab his arm. I'm feeling that short electricity again.
"I want to help. I don't want to get bored, please?" He looked at me as I look at him with puppy eyes.
"Those puppy eyes." He paused. "Okay, you can help. Let's go." He smiled as we went out of his house. We went to the left side and I already saw the garage. Why didn't I notice this place? Maybe there's something wrong with my eyesight. We went inside of the garage and saw his black car. He gave me a sponge and soap as he turned on the host and started washing the car.
"Why is Peter Pan always flying?" He asked. That was so random.
"Why?"
"Because he Neverlands." He said chuckling at his joke. I can't help but laugh too.
"That's funny right?" He asked.
"No." I paused. "Your face was more than funny." I said as I laughed again.
"You insulted me once again woman! You deserve this!" He aimed the host at my face and body! I'm wet!
"Aha! Who's face is funny now?" He said laughing evilly. I grab the bucket of water with the mixture of soap and splash it at his face!
"You look like a dog taking a bath." I said. Now, I was the one who's laughing evilly.
"Oh, yeah!" He aimed the host at me once again! This time, he was getting closer. I ran around the car as he run after me.
"Now, you look like a cat who refuses to take a bath!" He grabbed me by the waist and aimed the water at my face! I snatch the host from him and aimed it at his face.
"Aha! Take that jerk!" I said, still aiming the host at him.
"I surrender!" He shouted. I turn off the host and look at him.
"I won!" I shouted putting my fist in the air.
"This is not the end, Summers." He said sending death glares at me. I just laugh at him. He can't help but laugh with me.

Every time we did something together, I feel like I'm really getting attached to him. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

------------------

Hiiii :) did you enjoy this chapter? hope you guys did! :D Please Comment, Vote & Share. It would mean a lot ;) thanks!

Love,

Micah xx