Chapter Forty

Hellooooooo :) If you're a filipino and you're looking for a great story, please read 'Teenage Dream' by fevybiteens!! It was one beautiful story!! ;) x

Here goes Chappie fortyyyyyy ~

-----------

FORTY.

Days and weeks had passed and it was always the same routine every day. I’ll go to school, be with Steph and Bri, hang out with Ejhay, Fevy & Gela, eating with Rona, Dianne, Nichole, Kia & Denise, dealing with Chen sometimes and Talk with Ethan the day after tomorrow. So today it was our English time and Mr. Teddy said that we had nothing to do so it was okay for the class to just chill and talk.

“So, Fevy.” I started the conversation.

“Yes?”

“How’s you and Peter?” I asked.

“Bree, you know the answer. We broke up since last summer.” She answered.

“I know about that. What I mean is did you two still have communication?”

“N-no. We haven’t talk since we broke u-p.” She stuttered. Okay, something was really up.

“Fevs, I know you so well. I know it when you’re sleepy, hungry, annoyed, happy, sad and when you lied. Now, tell me the truth what’s going on between you and Peter?” I asked as I raised my right eyebrow. Fevy looked at me and I can sense that she’s trap. I know that she knows that when I act like these, there is no way but to tell me the truth.

She sighs. “I can’t really hide from you, Bree. You always observe.” I nod as she continued. “Well, me and Peter were still-“

“Hey guys look at Mr. Teddy he’s asleep.” Gela interrupted Fevy as she laughs. I glared at Gela.

“You’re the best, Gela.” I said sarcastically as Fevy laughed.

Gela looked at me weirdly as she spoke. “Is there something wrong?”

“Oh, nothing. You just interrupted me.” Fevy said as she chuckled.

“Oh, okay.” She paused. “You know I eat two bananas-“

“We already know about that, weirdo.” Fevy and I said unison as Gela’s mouth shaped an ‘o’ then we all laughed.

“We’re still not done.” I whispered to her as she nods slowly.

--------------------

I was in our History class. For me, it was the best class but it’s not about how I love the teacher or the subject. It’s because all of my friends are here. Well except for Bri because I repeat, he had a different freaking course. Fevy and Denise was seating in the very front, Gela and Ejhay were behind them, me and Steph was seating at the very back, Rona and Nichole on our sides, also Dianne and Kia in front of them. But there is a little devil in this class and her name was Chen. Damn it.

“Okay, class. What is our main topic last week?” Mr. Elmer asked the class as me and the other students raised their hands.

“Okay, Ejhay. What is our main topic?” He asked her. Oh my god, Ejhay didn’t even raise her hand because she didn’t know the answer of course. I mean I know she already forgot about it because of her work at the jazz club. She just smiled innocently informing our teacher that she didn’t know even a single shit.

“Okay, Miss Watsons remain standing for not knowing the answer.” Mr. Elmer told her as Ejhay stood up. “For God sakes, it was the easiest question yet you still can’t even answer.” He said as he turned his back on Ejhay as she raise her right eye brow and mumbled things. I sure know that she’s mumbling bad words. It’s bitch no. 1, everybody. HAHA. “Okay, anyone else knows our topic?” He asked the class again as the students and I raised our hands again.  “Yes, Miss Carters.”