Chapter Thirty-Three

THIRTY-THREE.

The Next Day…

It was a sunny afternoon. I want to hang out with Ethan today but it was so damn hot. So we decided to stay here and just chill. Actually, Ethan fell asleep in my lap as I used my laptop at the side of the couch. I was on facebook when someone surprisingly chatted me.

‘Bree! :)’ It was Dianne, one of my closest friends.

Me: Hey! How are you? :D

Dianne: I’m fine, you? HOW’S PARIS?!?! :>

Me: Paris was heaven! <3

Dianne: Aww! Someday, I will be there ;) By the way, I’m with Nichole & Ronalyn! They say hi! :)

Me: Tell them hi too and I miss them! I miss all of you! :’)

Dianne: We miss you too girly! Hmm, what about we go on skype?

Me: Sure! I’ll go on skype now! =))))

Dianne: Okaaay! We’ll call ya ;)

I went to the site as I logged in. I waited for Dianne to go online. Minutes later, I received a skype call as I accepted it. Then I saw three girls in my screen.

“BREE!” They all shouted.

“Hey guys! I miss you all so much!!!” I almost shouted.

“We miss you more!!” Dianne answered.

Dianne was really stunning. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and perfect thin lips. Ronalyn was a beautiful girl. She has curly brunette hair, light brown eyes and a great smile. I called her Rona for short. While Nichole was cute and sexy, She has brunette hair and it was curly at the end, – She once dyed her hair to red but she chose to go back to her original color which is brown – Big brown eyes and she was not gifted a tall height but it suits with her cuteness. I, sometimes feel insecure when I’m with them because they were so damn beautiful.

“So what kind of things you do there?” Nichole asked interested.

“Explore Paris, go to tourists spots, hang out with Ethan and-“

“Ethan?” Rona interrupted me.

“Uhm, Ethan is my boyfriend.” I said smiling.

“I thought his name was Evan?” Dianne asked confused.

“Who told you?” I asked.

“Kia.” They all answered in unison.

“Oh, so she told you guys about him and me. Am I right?” 

“Yes, we were about to ask you.” Rona answered.

“Kia just got the name wrong. His real name was Ethan.” I said. Why everyone went wrong when it comes to Ethan’s name?

“Tell us your story!!” Nichole said excited.

“Yeah, please Bree.” Dianne said showing her puppy eyes.

“Tell us, we’re interested in your love story.” Rona winked.

I told them everything. Starting from that jerk who pushed me from the hotel – they can’t stop laughing about that- and from the night at the ball. After telling our story, the three squealed.

“OH MY GOSH!” Dianne.

“YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!” Nichole.

“DAMN IT BREE! I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!” Rona.