Chapter Thirty-Four

THIRTY-FOUR.

The Next Day…

Ethan already parked the car in front of a tattoo shop. I’m a hundred percent sure this was his shop. I can’t read the shop’s name right because it’s French. I went out of the car and so was Ethan as we headed inside.

“Hey, Ethan.” Henry said then his eyes widen as he saw me. “Bree?! What are you doing here?”

“I came here to have a tattoo.” I answered simply.

“Are you joking?!” He asked.

“I’m not!”

“Is it true, Ethan?” He asked Ethan. I don’t know why is this guy didn’t believe me. Am I clown or something?!

“Yep, actually we are both having tattoos.” Ethan explained.

“But man! I thought you don’t like sharp things?!” He asked again.

“I want to have tattoo with her. So I don’t care if I like it or not.” He said as he looked at me then wink. I blush a little.

“And you Bree! You like tattoos?” Henry asked me.

“Yes. Is there a problem with that?”

“Nothing, it’s just I didn’t quite saw you like these kind of things.” He said.

“Well, I think you have to know people better. Doesn’t mean I look like a girl who loves candies and carnivals, it already means I really love them. Don’t judge a book by its cover.” I explained.

“You got a point, huh.” He paused. “Your words of wisdom are so great, you can already write a book! It’s called ‘Brianna Summers lessons in life’.” He said as he grinned. I rolled my eyes.

“Such a great idea.” I told him sarcastically.

“Hey, no need to be sarcastic my goodness.” He paused. I chuckled slightly. “So, Ethan what kind of tattoo you guys are getting? I’ll be glad to help.”

“Thanks man, but no. I want to be the one who will put a tattoo on her and myself.” Ethan said as he smiled.

“Okay, suit yourself guys! Good luck though.” Henry said politely.

“We will.” I said as I followed Ethan inside to a room that I assumed was the room that people are customizing there tattoos.

“Who go first?” I asked as I sat at the chair like dentist have with their patients.

“You, of course.” He answered as he grabbed the things needed. As I looked at those sharp things, I get a little nervous. I swallowed my throat.

I think Ethan saw it. “Cupcake, are you nervous?”

“A little, I don’t like those sharp things as much as you are.” I answered as I feel my palms are getting sweaty.

“Hmm, let me guess. When you’re little you’re scared of injections?” He asked as he smirked.

“Oh My God! You’re so right! I even fight with the doctor begging to not let that thing touch me and sometimes two or more people hold me just to get me injected.” I said as I laugh remembering my crazy childhood memory.

“We’re just the same.” He laughed too. “I already made you laugh, so I think you’re ready now? He asked.

I took one deep breath. “Let’s get this shit over and done with.”

---------------------------------------

Five Hours Later…

VIII. XXXII.  MMXIII “