Chapter Fourteen

Heyyyya! This was dedicated to my friend @KGliiied! :) thank you for loving my story cutiie :* Stay pretty! :D

Note: you can always play the song that was mentioned in this chapter :) so you can really feel what is really happening ;)

-----------
"So you three are always together?" Ethan asked while we're walking around the carnival.
"Yes, we're already in the carnival this evening. I was wearing my high-waist short and a shirt that says 'I love you to the moon and back' and my black converse. We're talking about my friends back home.
  "Yep." I paused. "We can't be separated." I said referring to Brian and Stephanie.
  "So you're like a third wheel?"
  "Not really, I didn't feel like one."
  "What about their sweet moments? You didn't feel awkward?"
  "Nope." I said popping the 'p' "I'm used to it."
  "Nobody teases you being a third wheel? I mean they didn't tell like you're all alone?" I looked away from him and remembered something.

  Flashback

  Me, Brian and Stephanie were at Mcdonald's eating and chatting along. We laughed at something Brian had said the we saw some people that I used to know came in from the restaurant and saw us.
  "Hi Bree!"
  "You're all alone?"
  "Bad for you."
  "Forever alone!"

End Of Flashback

  "Bree? Earth to Bree?" Ethan said as he waved his hands in front of my face.
  "Oh, sorry." I paused. "About your question earlier, No one teases me about being alone. They knew that the three of us we're best friends." I smiled at him. A fake one.
  "Oh okay. Did you have other friends?" He smiled then asked.
  "Of course." I answered.
  "How many?"
  "Hmm," I paused. I used my finger to count them all. "Ejhay, Fevy, Angela, Dianne, Kia, Nichole, Denise and Ronalyn." So it's a total of ten friends including Steph and Bri. I didn't need to mention Chen. She used to be my friend. Used to be.
  "You got a lot of friends." He said then I spotted a carousel.
  "Let's ride over there!" I said as I pointed my finger to the carousel.
  "Really? That's a little childish." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.
  "Oh, c'mon! I miss being a kid and look there's some teenagers riding. Please?" I said showing my puppy eyes.
  "He let out a sigh. "Okay." We walked towards the carousel and bought tickets as I sat at the horse and so as Ethan then the ride was already moving.
  "This is boring." Ethan muttered.
  "But I know for sure that you enjoy riding this as a kid." I said as I stick my tongue at him.
  "I never ride this as a kid. It's my first time." He said as he looked down. My eyes got widen.
  "What about roller coasters?"
  "Nope." He said popping the 'p' "It's my first time going in the carnival." What kind of childhood he has? I feel pity on him. "Don't look at me like that."
  "Look like what?"
  "Looking like I was the most poor guy on earth."
  "Sorry." I paused. "Did you want to know why I enjoy riding carousels?" I asked. I want to cheer him up.
  "Why?" As he asked me, I went down to my horse and walk to another one.  I can see him following behind me.
  "What are you doing?" He was coming near me as I go to another ride in the carousel. I did that thing for three times. "Are you playing with me?" He asked amusingly.
  "Isn't it obvious?" I said giggling. "Catch me if you can!" I ran around the carousel as he ran after me. The kids were looking at us and the adults outside are giving us confused looks. I look behind me and saw there's no sign of Ethan. Where is he?
  I feltsomeone hug me tight by my waist.
  "Catch ya'!" He said out loud. Right on time, the ride has stop. We went out and started walking again.
  "I feel dizzy." Ethan said.
  "Me too." I paused. "Who's not going to be dizzy after we ran at the carousel as it moves around?" I said as we both chuckled.
  "Let's try to sit down first."
  "That's a good idea." I said. We found an empty bench and sat down.
  "Did you want cotton candies?" He asked.
  "Sure!" I said cheerfully. He stood up and bought two pink cotton candies.
  "I love cotton candies." I muttered as I ate my candy.
  "Pssh, you love every food that we ate." He said as he rolled his eyes.
  "What can I say? Food is heaven." I said making a dreamy face.
"You're soooooo cute." He said as he pinched my cheek hard.
  "Ouch!" I yelled, pretending it hurts.
  "Does it really hurt?" He asked. I looked at him and pinched his cheek hard too.
  "How does it feel?" I asked giggling.
  "Good." He said as he winks. Stop winking! You're making me melt!
  "What did you say?" He asked smirking. Did I said it out loud? Fuck.
  "I-uh said that-" I was so nervous 'til I saw a roller coaster. "We should ride the roller coaster!" I smiled at him as I pointed my finger at the ride. "Let's go!" I stood up as I grab his hand and started to walk.
  "I can see you like roller coasters." He said. We finished eating our cotton candies and started to fall in line to buy tickets. Ethan was staring at the ride terrified. "Um, Bree, is this safe?"
  "Of course it's safe! I ride many roller coasters before. You should try it!" I said cheerfully.
  "Are you sure? You're not scared?"
  "At first, I was scared. But my friends encourage me to ride it. After the ride, I feel like I want to ride it again." I smiled at him. "Ethan, are you scared? I asked in a teasing voice. He looked at me weirdly.
  "Me? Of course not! This is nothing to me! I was just making sure it's safe." He said proudly.
  I smirk. "Hmm, if you're not really scared, Let's sit in the front."
  "The front?"
  "Yeah." I paused. "Maybe you're just scared that you can't bear to sit in front."
  "I told you, I'm not scared. Fine, let's sit in the front." He challenged.
  We bought the tickets and went to sit in the ride. Actually, the ride has a loop thing on it. So this is going to be interesting. "Maybe you're the one who's going to screamed to death.
  "Hmm, I may scream, but for fun. I think you're going to screeched like a girl." I said as I smirk.
  "Are you challenging me?" He asked. The ride was already moving up and I can see the whole carnival from here.
  "Bring it on!" I shouted as the ride was already going down very fast.
  I screamed on top of my lungs. I looked at Ethan and saw that his eyes were closed and terrified. I forgot about the challenge and held his hand.
  "Open your eyes, Ethan." I told him. He opened his eyes slowly and as if right on time we're on the loop part. We can see the stars upside down as I looked at Ethan and saw that he's smiling.
  After the ride, we started walking around the carnival again.
  "I told you, it's fun." I told him.
  "Yeah, thank you cupcake." He smiled at me. I smiled back then I saw a photo booth in the corner.
  "Let's go there." I said pointing my finger to the booth. We walked over to the photo booth and went inside and started taking silly pictures together. After that, we went out and look at ourselves. It was consists of eight photos.