Chapter Twenty-Five

TWENTY-FIVE.

I slowly opened my eyes and got greeted by the sunlight. I sat up in my bed, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms a bit. I noticed Ethan was not beside me. Where could that guy be?

Yes, we slept together last night. I mean after our heart to heart conversation, he never stopped hugging and kissing me. But I'm not complaining, in fact I liked that clingy side of him. It feels so right when I was trapped in his arms, it's like his heat was made to feel me warm.

I stood up, went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done doing all of my vanity, I went out of the bathroom and saw Ethan sitting at the bed.

"Good morning, cupcake." He said as he smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled back. "Where have you been?"

"Just took a walk at the beach."

"You should have wakened me so we can walk there together."

"I wouldn't want to wake you. You're look so beautiful when you sleep."

I looked at him in disbelief. "My face was a mess in the morning."

He stood up and walked closer to me. "You're beautiful in every way." I can't help but blush. "Stop blushing."

I'm smiling when I asked, "Why?"

"You're making me fall in love with you more." He said then winked. I couldn't help but giggled and blush more.

Then out of nowhere, in between my giggles, a flash of a camera surprised me.

"Gotcha!" He said while looking at the photo he took.

"Why did you take a photo of me?" I asked out loud.

"Because I don't want your beautiful smile to fade and I want to look at it all day." Curse him and his cheesy lines! "You look so cute here." He said then he let me see the photo. I was giggling, my eyes look liked a Chinese human and my teeth are showing. My messy morning hair and the bags under my eyes are visible. He called this cute?

"I'm cute there? I looked like a zombie who just woke up." Wow, I think Brian's teasing name for me is right. 'Zombie'.

"Psh, don't be so mean to yourself." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, handsome." I winked. "By the way, let's eat breakfast!" I said cheerfully.

"Of course, how could you forget food." He said in a teasing tone as I rolled my eyes. We went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

"I'll cook for today." I told him.

"Sure thing." He answered back.

"Bacon and eggs?" I asked.

"Yes and don't forget to make your tasty coffee. I love those." I smiled at the fact that he still can't forget about my coffee.

I grab everything I needed to cook and started frying the bacons. I left it for a while as I prepared the eggs. Then I started preparing the coffee. Well, I think I can do three things at the same time huh. The bacons are done so I put it on the plate and now my focus is on the eggs.

I felt Ethan's hands around my waist then spoke, "It smells good."

"Will you please let go of me so I can finish the eggs and the coffee?" I chuckled.

"I just can't resist you." He whispered. His breath in my ear tickles me.

The eggs are done so I put it in another plate. I looked at him and peck his lips. "Satisfied?"