Part 42 : Little Bingo

Comenzar desde el principio

"I think Bingo need to play by himself for a moment, maybe tomatoes stir fry need to wait." She breathed huskily back and I smirked as she let Bingo out of her hold and pressed her alluring body to mine.

My mouth ran dry.

"Where to husband?" I didn't let that go to waste as I crushed her frame to me.

Her arms automatically snaked around my neck as my mouth swooped down, pressing deeper into the wall of her mouth.

I kissed her roughly, pouring all the frustration, the need, into the frantic movement of my tongue invading her.

Briefly our teeth clashed. Our body pressed tight. Desire exploded like the Fourth of July throughout my torso as my hand moved down her mouthwatering curve then went under her skirt.

She groaned low at the back of her throat as my fingers skimmed across her pantie bearing sex and pressed hard.

Her fingers knotted into my hair, pulling it, hard. My groin tightened painfully from her touch.

"You. Are. Mine." I whispered as she looked up at me and I was already lost in the depth of her brown orbs.

She said nothing other than raised her hand to my face, and traced along the column of my thraot, to the first button of my plain white shirt, searing me with just her touch.

Airs whooshed inside my eardrum as her tantalizing movement intoxicated my sense.

"Strip for me," the huskiness of my voice was not mean to be hide and it affected her immensely when her lips parted as she exhaled.

Her eyes never left mine as she raised the hem of her dress and in one agile movement discarded them off of her torso.

"Fuck," I breathed out involuntarily as my eyes raked down her see thought pink bra and little piece of fabric that covered the treasure between her thighs.

"Like it, darling?" Her eyes was alight with mischief and I smirked.

"I never thought it'd look this mouthwatering when I bought it," she gasped when I bent down and hook my arms under her knees, so my palms cradled under the globe of her rears.

I sat her on the counter island, took a step back as she reached behind and unhook her bra then slid the straps erotically down her arms, setting my throbbing skin on fire. Her tight dusky tips perked up under my crude stare as she squirmed.

"Stop," I breathed, "let me do it." her tongue darted out and licked her upper lip as my fingers dug into either side of her hips and I gripped the damn expensive material down her legs. My fingers curled around her left foot and raised it, planting a wet kiss on her big fat toe, the grazed my teeth against the pad.

"Ahhh," She let out an agonizing moan and writhed but I gripped it tight when she tried to pull back. Her hand went in front of her glistened sex and covered.

"That's mine, love. Don't hide it from me," I gripped her hand, sucking on the pulse under her wrist, watching the rise and fall of her bare breast, her slacken lips in the throes of arousal.

And she's mine, mine alone, always was, and always would be. The aggressive possessive beast inside of me glowed in triumph at that information.

Right there, I've never felt such an urge to have something to ram inside her and bury it as deep as I could between our body.

She reached for my shirt and took them completely off of me, taking her time in tracing her fingers along my abs and a shiver racked forcefully down my spine. She leaned forward then kissed my bicep as I watched her intently. She trailed down my arms, then swallowed in my forefinger. Her tongue grazed along the pad of my finger repeatedly and I groaned. She twirled it around and sucking in, bobbing up and down on it.