" Well you look good bae." I look over at Nokia and she just winks ,with that cheesy ass grin I can't stand.

       " Oh shut uuup...but thank  you. And ew, please don't call me bae, that's so headass." I cringe as I put my makeup stuff away.

      She just laughs as she continues looking over at me.

  " Shiiit. Well what you want me to call you? Pookie, lovebug, boobear, mamas, baby? Help me out here woman." She gets all dramatic ,her eyes getbig and her face holds a helpless expression.

     I laugh at her stupidity. "How about you just call me by my name ?" I arch my brow, looking at her.

     " Nahh. I got some even better. Imma call you...Lana Bean." She smiles brightly and confidently ,as if she just answered a million dollar question.

   All I can do is laugh at her cuteness and silliness. "So now I'm a bean, huh ?"

    " Yep. My bean. My special bean."

    " Well I guess it's better than everything else you named." I shrug my shoulders, teasing her.

     " Yep. So what you gon call me now. I got some perfect in mind." She looks at me with an evil grin.

     "And what would that be?" I ask, curious.Knowing her it would be something wild and random.

       " Daddy. You can call me Daddy." She points to herself with this cocky grin on her face.

      " Pleaaaase, I don't even call my boyfriend, daddy. So why would I call another female that?"

The term "daddy" was ridiculous. It's only used to fill guys egos up and make them feel like they exert power over you. At least that's how I see it.

   So no you'd never catch me calling any person I'm in a relationship ,"daddy" Only person you'd hear me calling by that name is my biological father.

  She looks at me with a skeptical expression on her face and a smile.

     " Damn, really?"

      " Yep."

   I feel her body inch closer towards mine. And before I know it, she brings her lips up to my ear.

   " Well if you were my girl. I'd have you calling me daddy, in and out of the bedroom. It'd be like second nature to you."

      I roll my eyes at that ,and laugh.

   " Puhleaaase, you must got me confused with some of those other females you be around. But I'm not them." I say matter of factly.

    " Even if I was gay and didn't have a boyfriend , I still wouldn't call you Daddy. The sex would have to be out this world and I'm 101% sure it wouldn't be."

    " You tryna find out ?" She looks at me with a suggestive look.

      " Nope. What good is bumping coochies , plastic dicks, and getting head from a female?" I'll pass."

     " You'd be surprised. You better ask some of these females around this school who Nokia is. My 8 inch plastic dick , and good head has turned some of these bitches crazy. So if you ever ready for that, just let me know." She says all cockily.

    I bust out laughing. At this point I can't even take her serious.

    " Nah I'm good. Go spit that shit to someone else. Because I'm definitely not interested."

   "Oooo I like it when you talk dirty to me .So feisty. And your stubborness just turns me on a whole nother level. It makes me want you even more."