Path of vengeance.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, and venom, the 2 ghost riders and mania are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: after the little mission in menagerie, I headed to my dorm to see Robbie putting on his signature jacket and grabbing his chain.

Y/N: going somewhere?

Robbie: (faces Y/N) you know exactly where I'm going.

Y/N: Yep, but are you ready for it though?

Robbie: nope, but I've got no choice, it's the way of the ghost riders.

I was about to say something until there was a knock at the door, I go and open it to see sienna with a flushed face.

Y/N: hey sienna, something wro-

I didn't get to finish since she smashed her lips with mine, I eventually leaned into it and then broke apart.

Y/N: sooo.... that happened.

Sienna: Y/N, i like you and I want to be with you, you're so caring and treat faunus like they're people which has made me like you even more, do you accept my feelings?

Y/N: well yeah, but there's a problem, what about-

RWBY: we're ok with It.

Y/N: ookay.... well that's sorted (looks at Robbie) can't stop you from going can I?

Blake: where's he going?

Robbie didn't answer them, as he didn't want them to know what he was about to do.

Y/N: he's got a little race coming up, they're giving out a lot of lien for the winner.

Yang: sounds interesting, but why bring the chain?

Robbie: it's just a precaution.

He then walks passed us and heads to his car, once he was outside, I started to follow him but got grabbed by Weiss.

Weiss: where on remnant do you think you're going?

Y/N: we're just going out.

Ruby: I'm not buying that, what's the real reason?

Y/N: sorry, but we can't tell you.

I then start walking until I get tackled by ruby.

Y/N: why do you like to tackle me?!

Ruby: I'm not letting you go until you tell us Y/N.

Y/N well you're gonna have to wait a good while cause I ain't saying squat.

Ruby: fine, (looks at the girls) ladies, I think we need to give him a really tight hug.

They then started to approach me, I break free from ruby and get up.

Y/N: sorry, but I don't feel like suffocating today.

I then turn into Venom and create a web wall and start running outside, I see Robbie as ghost rider and drives off, I wait for a minute and then web swing after him.

(Timeskip)

I landed on a roof and see him getting out of the car and meeting someone that looks like another him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.