Just another takedown.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, and venom, mania and ghost rider.

Y/N: light started to hit my face, and I slowly open my eyes, I then look around and I see Blake still asleep and cuddling me, I gently move her off of me and sit up.

Y/N (in head): venom, did you sense any white fang near our position?

Venom: No nothing, it was quiet all night.

Y/N (in head) ok, let's talk to mania.

Venom: one moment..... mania?

Mania (in head): is everything ok?

Y/N (in head): Yes, everything is fine, how's everything at beacon?

Mania (in head): it's just quiet, JNPR have been out in vale, while ruby, yang and Weiss are just silent, they haven't said anything since you left, which reminds us, where's Blake?

Venom: Blake's with us, she's asleep at the moment.

Mania (in head): ok, we'll let the others know, are you bringing her back?

I look at Blake's sleeping figure and begin to think if she even wants to go back to beacon today but I had a feeling she didn't want to, well not today.

Y/N (in head): I don't think she wants to go back, not yet, she needs some space, I'll stay with her so she won't feel alone..

Mania (in head): ok, we'll see you soon.

Y/N (in head)/ venom: goodbye.

I then got up and took a quick shower and then got changed into dark blue shorts, white T-shirt and red and white trainers, once I was done I was about to leave the room until I heard Blake waking up.

Blake: (yawn).... Y/N?

Y/N: I'm right here Blake.

She looks to where I am and gives a warm smile.

Blake: good morning.

Y/N: good morning to you too, sleep well?

Blake: Yep, did you?

Y/N: slept like a kitten.

She giggles at what I said and then looks down.

Y/N: you ok?

Blake: not really, I want to go back to beacon but I'm afraid about what might happen.

Y/N: you don't have to, besides I told mania that you needed some space and she's going to tell the others that, so you've got time to reclaim your bearings.

Blake: thanks, were you going somewhere?

Y/N: I was gonna get something to eat for breakfast and bring back something for ya while I was at it.

Blake: well it looks like you don't have to do that since I'm awake, let me get ready and I'll go with you.

Y/N: sure, I'll wait outside.

She nods and then I wait outside the room and I began to think about my fight with carnage, sure it ended with me and venom winning but something felt off about it.

Y/N (in head): hey Venom, when we fought carnage, did something feel off when it was nearly over.

Venom: No, why? Do you think something was off?

Y/N (in head): I don't know, I feel like we didn't kill him, I was so focused on the fight, I wasn't thinking if we burnt him completely.

Venom: if you feel this way, then let's return back to the house and search if he's alive.