Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it's owned by rooster teeth, I don't own venom, ghost rider, mania, and carnage, they are owned by marvel.

No one's POV:
It's been 4 days since Y/N's fight with carnage, right now he's in the infirmary recovering while mania, RWBY, JNPR, Robbie, raven, summer, and qrow (who have recovered) are waiting outside, waiting for the doctor to tell them what's going on.

Mania POV: daddy and uncle have been recovering for a while, we wish we could go in there and help with the recovery, but we're afraid that we'll cause damage to them.

Ruby: mania, you can sense them right?

Mania:... yes.

Ruby: do you know when they'll wake up?

Mania:... no.

It was quiet for another minute until the doctor came out, we all stood up and waited for what he needed to say.

Doctor: he's stable, his wounds are starting to heal, but we don't know how long until he wakes up.

Qrow: is it ok if we see him?

Doctor: yes you may.

We all went in to the room they were in and just sat there waiting for them to wake up, hopefully they can wake up soon.

Y/N POV: am I dead this time?

Venom: no, stop thinking we're dead.

Y/N (in head): you can't blame me when I can't see anything.

Venom: ....how are your wounds?

Y/N (in head): all fixed... you alright?

Venom: of course we are, why wouldn't we be?

Y/N (in head): because we nearly got killed by your son and my fucking piece of shit father.

Venom: .... betrayed by family.... now we know how you felt all those years ago.

Y/N (in head): yeah.... it was horrific, but look on the bright side, we have people that care for us.

Venom: we know, also you might want to start waking up.

As he says that, I start having feeling in my arms and hands, and I could hear someone it sounded like.... Mania?

Mania: they're waking up!!

I then started to slowly clench my fist and then I felt feeling in my legs, and my back, I started to move trying to get myself used to moving again, and then I felt feeling in my head and i slowly opened my eyes to see a bunch of happy faces, some with tears and some looked like they were happy but we're gonna kill me, I slowly sat myself up and spoke.

Y/N: good morning all.

Everyone: Y/N!!! VENOM!!!

Y/N: DON'T HUG US!!!

yang: shut up!!! Both of you are getting a hug!

As she says that, everyone proceeds to hug me, only issue was I was struggling to breathe.

Y/N: is... this how.... we die?

After I said that, everyone gets off of me, and then yang punches me in my stomach, knocking the air out of me.

Y/N: ok... first off.... it's safe to say.... I can.... feel pain.... and second.... WHY?!

Yang: because you scared all of us!

Y/N: that doesn't mean I deserve getting punched!!!

Mania then hugs me again, to which I return.