Conflict in the family.

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, it's owned by rooster teeth and I don't own venom or ghost rider, they are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I wake up and see that robbie is already gone, so I have venom change my attire, this time I'm wearing a red T-shirt with F/C shorts and blue trainers with green lines, I then head out to professor glynda's class, I open the door and take a seat with robbie, after about 10 minutes cardin challenges Jaune to a fight to which he accepts, after about 2 minutes the fight ends with Jaune being battered.

Glynda: as you can see, Mr arcs aura has been drained, indicating the match is over.

I look at cardin as he's about to hit Jaune again, venom quickly jumps off of me and lands at the arena to shield Jaune, once cardin hits venom, venom attaches him self to cardin's fist and makes him hit himself.

Venom: why're you hitting yourself? Why're are you hitting yourself?

Venom then let's go, and then comes back to me.

Robbie: now that was amusing.

Pyrrha then goes to jaune and helps him up, and they head to the infirmary.

Glynda: Mr cardin, who would like to battle next?

He then points at me.

Cardin: I want to fight that loser and his pet!

RWBY and Nora and ren both facepalm, while robbie just Laughs.

Y/N: I'm sorry.... did you call us.... a "loser and a "pet"?

He just smiles, and I immediately jump on to the arena.

Y/N: we'll fight you on one condition, you get you're team to help you.

He looks to his group and they jump onto the arena and go into their stances.

Glynda: Mr L/N, are you sure about this?

When she says that, we start turning into venom.

Venom: you should be telling them that.

They then look at us with pissed off looks.

Cardin: end of the line for you fuckers!

Glynda: 3...

Venom: insult us one more time....

Glynda: 2...

Cardin: you're a fucking pussy.

Glynda: 1...

Cardin: you're nothing but a mistake, you're just an unloved child!

Glynda: Begin!

POW!!!!

I introduce cardin's face to my fist, and send him flying but he's still in the arena, which was good, because now I can let loose, meanwhile I hear Robbie laughing so much that he falls out of his chair, but he manages to compose himself and sit back on his chair, and then RWBY looks at me with a worried expression.

Venom: Cardin, cardin, cardin.... we've been insulted by a lot of people, but there comes a time where people cross the line, and you've crossed it.

Cardin: does the baby need his mummy to hold him?

Yang: THATS IT!!! I'M GONNA-

Venom: it's ok yang, let him, he's only digging his own grave, and it's a pretty deep one.