Venom vs Anti - Venom.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, and venom, mania,carnage, ghost rider and anti - venom is owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I've been trying to stay focused on my studies, but the fact that carnage is still alive has got me out of it, I'm slowly failing and everyone is trying to help but I've always been telling them, " I'm fine, don't worry," but they obviously don't buy it, they've been following me non stop asking what I saw when I went back to the house and I've always said....

Y/N: for the last time, I saw nothing.

Sienna: that is highly doubtful.

Y/N: we're telling the truth, we saw nothing.

Yang: then why are you not finishing your studies?

Y/N: because-

Glynda: Mr L/N, would you please follow me to ozpin's office?

Y/N: great, just what I need, (looks at everyone) see you all later.

Ruby POV: I watch big brother, leave with glynda, I still couldn't help but wonder what he's been thinking lately.

Pyrrha: do any of you guys know what he's been doing lately?

Sienna: he's been spending a lot of his time in his dorm, I've been trying to see what he's been doing but nothing sees out of the ordinary.

Yang: (sigh) I guess we'll never know huh?

Ren: we could go down to the house and see for ourselves.

Jaune: do you not remember what Y/N said to us? That place is filled with Grimm, he even said it was rough getting there.

I started thinking about what they've been told and how he's been acting and decided to head to ozpin's office so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.

Nora: Ruby, Where are you going?

Ruby: I'm just gonna head to ozpin's office and listen to their conversation, Y/N might tell him what's going on.

WBY: We'll go with you.

We then started to walk off.

Jaune: hey! Wait for us!

(Mini timeskip)

We kept walking until we saw mania and Robbie.

Robbie: hey people, missed me?

Ruby: hey, it's good to see you again, where have you been?

Robbie: my brother had his motorcycle stolen by some punks so I went and helped him by torching the guys and getting some vengeance along the way.

(Sounds like a certain ghost is about to ride into this story soon)

Yang: good to know, by the way did you see Y/N walk through here?

Mania: Yes, he said "hi" and then kept walking, is something wrong?

Ruby: he's been hiding something from all of us and he won't tell us so we're heading to ozpin's office to eavesdrop.

Robbie: mind if we tag along?

Yang: not at all, the more the merrier.

We then continued to walk until we made it to ozpin's office, we leaned near the door and began to listen.

Y/N POV:

Ozpin: Y/N, you've been slacking on your studies and your teachers have been saying you haven't been in classes lately, why is That?