The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.

3rd POV: Y/N, team RWBY, zwei and dr. Oobleck were currently walking around the destroyed city that resides in mount Glenn, Oobleck was busy asking WBY why they wanted to be huntresses, each of them gave their reasons. Yang wanted to be a huntress because she wanted to travel around the world and have fun, Blake's reason was that she could one day return to her home and change the white fang to what they originally were, a peaceful group wanting nothing more than peace and doing it through peaceful protests, and last but not least, weiss wanted to be strong enough so that one day she can take control of her company and clear the schnee name. After that it was quiet, no one made a noise, well except for the slurping of oobleck who was drinking from his mug.

Venom (in head): you know, this whole shadowing huntsman business has been nothing but fucking boring.

Venom (in head): (sighs) we know Y/N.... do you ever wish to go back to the old days?

Venom: (in head): what do you mean "the old days"?

Venom (in head): you know what we're referring to.

Y/N POV: he was right, I did know what he was referring to. Back in the day I used to be in a group of super powered beings, we did whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted and no one was able to stop us, the group consisted of me and venom as.... well venom, robbie Reyes as ghost rider, gwen stacy as ghost spider or as she calls herself spider gwen, Marc Spector as moon knight, Frank castle as the punisher, Laura Kinney who went under 2 notable aliases, talon and the wolverine, Jennifer Walters as she hulk, Elizabeth Ross as red she hulk and a woman who looked like a universe, singularity, we were essentially our own superhero team, travelling from Kingdom to kingdom doing god knows what, but eventually, we had to split off in our own directions, we never kept in contact with each each other, well that's technically a lie, me and robbie kept in touch, but the others didn't want to, thinking that we should cut each other from our lives but I never did, i kept their phone numbers on my scroll while they deleted theirs, I couldn't forget all the good times we had.

Oobleck: what about yourself mr L/N, why did you want to become a huntsman?

Oobleck cut me off from my thoughts and when I faced him I realised that he wouldn't stop until I got my answer.

Venom: (sigh) I'll be honest, I never wanted to become a huntsman (everyone looks at me in confusion) don't give me that look (looks at RWBY) do you remember how everything started for me? (A moment of thought and they nod), I had nothing but venom, we had to do what he had to do to survive out in the wild, steal, kill, whatever it took, when I found I was on even ground, I decided to step my game up and moved into different kingdoms, doing whatever I could to survive, timeskip a few years, and I find myself on bullhead heading to beacon all because ozpin offered it to me.

Oobleck: so you became a huntsman because you wanted to survive?

Venom: essentially, but eventually things changed for me, but enough about me, you guys should find some a place to camp for the night.

Blake: what about you Y/N?

Venom: we're just gonna look around for a bit.

3rd POV: Before anyone could say anything, venom swung away from them and landed on a roof and sat on the edge, venom dematerialised leaving Y/N in r/c (random clothes). Y/N sighed and looked out into the horizon, he then looked down at his right hand and activated his semblance making his eyes red once again, his hand ignited in flames and he just stared at it like he was caught in a trance, he eventually snaps out of it and deactivates it and sighs again. Venom leaves Y/N and creates himself a human form and sits next to Y/N.

Venom: what is troubling you Y/N?

Y/N: (sigh) nothing, I'm just thinking of our old friends, things were so simple back then and now.... everything is all over the place.