Food fight and planning.

A/N: I would put up a disclaimer but I've done it before so I think everyone gets it, anyway enjoy the chapter!

Y/N POV: Well, last semester was something, let's preview what happened, I gave birth to symbiotes and one gave birth to another, I killed ironwood because he was an asshole and he created anti - venom, I killed jaques and Whitley died because they're just retarded and last but not least, I somehow got a harem, what a semester huh? Anyway let's get to what's happening now. I woke up to the Sun hitting me in the face, I got up and saw that I was the only one in my dorm, I turned the clock to face me and saw the time was 9:00 am, I got up and had venom change me in some Black shorts and F/C (favourite colour) T-shirt, with some F/C trainers, once that was done, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went out of the door and after about 3 steps I stopped.

Venom: why'd you stop moving?

Y/N (in head): you'll see in... 3.... 2.... 1 and... (out loud) oof!!

I got knocked the fuck down by none other than the cookie monster herself.

Ruby: big brother!!!!

Y/N: morning rubes (pecks lips) could you get off me?

Ruby: no!! You could run away again!!! (Mutters) I don't want you to go again.

Awww, she doesn't want to let me go, that's adorable.

Y/N: relax sis, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just gonna head to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, wanna come with me?

Ruby: (nods no) I forgot something back at my dorm, I'll go get it and I'll see you in a flash.

Ruby gets off of me and runs off leaving a rose petals on the ground.

Y/N: wait.... did she just-

Venom: quote the flash? Yes.

Y/N (in head): good to know.

I got up and dust myself and was about to walk to the cafeteria only to see a pair of white eyes staring at me, I then realise it's mania.

Y/N: hello mania.

Mania: hello father and uncle.

Y/N: what're you doing?

Mania: we were gonna wake you up but it seems that doesn't need to be done.

Y/N: indeed, anyways I'm about to head to the cafeteria, wanna come with?

Mania: yes.

(Mini timeskip)

I'm having some f/b (favourite breakfast) and I'm sitting with the squad as I call it.

Yang: hey Blake, watch ya doing?

Blake: just going through some notes from last semester.

Yang: lame!!

Nora threw a grape at yang and managed to eat it, earning a thumbs up from Nora and a sign from me saying 10/10.

Yang: so boyfriend~ how ya doing~?

Y/N: I'm doing fine babe.

Pyrrha: did you sleep well Y/N?

Y/N: yes I did, thanks for asking pyrrha.

Before anyone else could say anything, ruby comes in and slams something on the table.

Ruby: friends... sister... boyfriend.... Weiss.

Weiss: hey!!!!

Robbie: (snickers).

Ruby: four scores and seven minutes ago I had a dream.