Infiltration part 1.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, they're owned by rooster teeth and I don't own venom, mania and ghost rider, they are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: after getting rid of carnage, I've been focusing on finding white fang hideouts, it was going well, until all of their activity stopped and it's been like that for 2 weeks and I needed answers, so I headed to ozpin's office again.

Ozpin: ah, Y/N, what can I do for you?

Y/N: oz, do you know Why the white fang haven't done anything for the past 2 weeks?

Ozpin: No I don't, Why? Is there something wrong?

Y/N: well yeah, aren't you worried? They could be planning something.

Ozpin: Y/N... you know that if they are plan something, then we'll take care of it, like we always have.

Y/N: I know but.... something just doesn't feel right.

Ozpin: (sigh) well what do you propose we do? It's not like we can infiltrate the white fang.

Y/N: well.....

Ozpin: what do you mean "well"?

Y/N: remember when we were captured by the white fang?

Ozpin: yes....

Y/N: well... the leader of the white fang came to us and offered us a place in the white fang.... I said no, but she said that she'd hope we'd reconsider.

Ozpin: really? Well then.... I suggest you reconsider.

Y/N: wait what?! But-

Ozpin: hold on, I suggest you reconsider so you can see what they're doing.

Y/N: hmm.

Venom: we could do it, plus we can learn from them and predict their movements in the future.

Y/N (in head): we could do it, but what do you think the others would say?

Venom: Well we're gonna find out if we do it.

Y/N: (sigh) alright we'll do it.

Ozpin: good to hear, you may leave now.

Once he said that, I took my leave to my dorm and tried to find a black suitcase, after 3 minutes I found it under my bed, although I don't remember putting it there, I put it on my bed and opened it and saw my old equipment I was gonna wear it until I heard a knock at the door.

Y/N: who is it?

Blake: it's me, can I come in?

Y/N: yeah, just give me a sec.

I quickly put the suitcase away and open the door.

Y/N: what's Up?

Blake: I heard your conversation with ozpin, are you seriously going undercover?

Y/N: how did you - oh wait faunus, wait, which one are you?

Blake: I'm a cat faunus.

Y/N: that explains it.

Blake: that explains what?

Y/N: you always look cute, just like a kitty.

Blake blushed like crazy at my comment and looked away.

Blake: t-t-thanks, but you're not dodging my question, are you seriously going undercover.

Y/N: yes.

Blake: Why? You'll just get yourselves killed.

Y/N: No we won't, we'll be fine.

Blake: No you won't, you don't know what it's like to be in the white fang, what they do is unforgivable.