Training the new and improved team RWBY.

Y/N POV: I'm sitting in a chair looking out the window, bored out of my mind, until ruby decided to start up a conversation.

Ruby (telepathic): sooo..... Y/N if it's possible, could you maybe teach us how to fight with our alien partners as one being?

Y/N (telepathic): that won't be necessary rubes.

Yang (telepathic): why's that?

Y/N (telepathic): because it will all come natural to you, when me and venom bonded for the first time, we were comfortable with eachother, whenever we fought white fang and Grimm, we were completely in sync, when you start fighting, you will feel stronger, faster, better than you ever thought you were.

Blake (telepathic): what about our semblances?

Venom (telepathic): we can answer that, your semblances will be pushed to new heights, allowing you to use them in ways that were never thought possible, for example, Y/N's semblance is fire control, and all we ever knew is how to shoot fire projectiles, but with our influence, we made it more powerful and made it as our form, which if you remember is called hellfire.

Weiss (telepathic): hopefully we get to experience all this when we face our enemies.

Y/N (telepathic): I'm sure all of you will be able to, considering we're heading to mount Glenn.

The link was then cut off as we then started to pay attention to oobleck.

Oobleck: now then! (Sips coffee) before we land, I believe it's time for some history!!!

Weiss: what does history have to do with this?

Oobleck: my, what a preposterous question you silly girl, why history is the backbone of our society, and the liver, and probably the kidneys if I was to wager.

Thorn/venom: what the frack/fuck?!

Weiss: and that means?

Oobleck: the southeast quadrant outside of vale is home to wild forests and deep caves, but it is also the location of one of the kingdoms greatest failures.

Ruby: mountain Glenn.

Y/N: that's right rubes, originally it was an expansion of vale, but in the end it got overrun by the Grimm, it was then fenced off from the rest of the city.

Oobleck: that is correct!! You seem to have learnt a good amount of history.

Y/N: guess you could say that.

Yang: what do you mean?

Y/N: not only do we know a lot about what happened to mount glenn, we actually lived there for a bit.

RWBY/Oobleck: WHAT?!?!?

Blake: how?!?!

Y/N: it was about..... maybe 4 years after I ran away, that I unintentionally stumbled into mount Glenn, the place was crawling with Grimm, and I was scared shitless, I was obviously still learning how to fight so I had venom do most of the fighting, anyway I was scavenging the area for anything that could be useful for me and food to eat off of, when I did that I set camp in a building and stayed there for a good amount of time, after about 3 weeks of setting up and laying traps for Grimm, I decided to take a look around the place, eventually the surroundings formed a story.

Oobleck: could you be specific On how the surroundings formed a story of what happened to mount glenn?

Y/N: what's there to be specific about? The Grimm, the destroyed buildings, the claw marks on some trees, seeing that was enough to tell me what happened in mount glenn.

We Are Venom - Abused and neglected male reader x RWBY (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara