Following the plan... more or less.

Y/N POV: I've been web swinging my my way through vale looking for my contact, last I checked, he was in some warehouse, after about 10 minutes or so, I found it and went through the window.

Venom: hello? Anybo-

My eyes widen at the sight before me, there were ripped body parts all over the place, it was hard to tell how many died here but I could see some were still attached, well mostly, there was a lot of blood on the floor and some bodies were hanging from the ceiling, I then saw my contacts head sitting on a box.

Venom: (disgusted) fuck, what could've caused this?

Venom (in head): no Grimm would be able to get here, and we doubt the white fang would do this, unless they've become extremely violent and have resorted to doing this to humans.

Venom (in head): hold that thought.

I walk up to a white piece of cloth and see the white fang symbol on it.

Venom (in head): I guess we can cross them off the list, well so much for coming here.

Venom (in head): indeed, let's see what the others are up to.

Before I left, I quickly called the cops and told them to head to this warehouse and then I webbed swinged out of there, I decided to head to yang and Neptune and see if they had any luck.

(Mini timeskip brought to you by chibi venom hanging upside down)

When I arrived at juniors bar, I saw a guy get thrown out the window, I figured yang is the cause of it, I changed back to my normal self and changed my clothes to a black T-shirt, blue jeans, a brown jacket and brown boots, I walked in and saw junior about to kiss yang until she punched him in the face.

Y/N: damn yang, didn't think you'd get information like that.

Yang: Y/N! Uhh.... how long have you been standing there?

Y/N: about 5 seconds.

Yang: how did you know I was here?

Y/N: this is where I go to get a drink and plus junior told me about the damage you cause.

When I finish my sentence, some guy decided to try and hit me with a bat but I caught it with my hand, I look at the guy and realise it was the same guy that got taken out when me and Robbie were here?

Y/N: how are you not dead?

Dickhead: you're gonna pay for-

My arm turns into a tendrils and I push him all the way to the wall and then grab a chair and smash it on his face, yang then goes up to the guy and does this.

A/N: watch until 3 seconds.

After that, yang started to pick a fight with junior and his thugs I just sat at the bar and watched, while drinking a beer, I turn to see Neptune just standing there doing jack shit, he then turns to see 2 girls, by the looks of them, they're probably twins.

Neptune: hey.

They don't say anything and turn away from him, I spit a bit of my drink out and then start laughing, while venom is just laughing like a fucking maniac, I then see the twins look at me and walk up to me.