Talking with Blake and being cautious.

Y/N POV: it's the next day and things aren't going so well, turns out after the whole fight with torchwick, Blake has been distancing herself more from her team and I, she's been going to the library a lot to find any information on the white fang movements, now that I think about it, the file I had on white fang bases would've been useful at this point in time, too bad I took care of those bases though, Anyways I'm getting off topic, RWY have been trying to get Blake to get some sleep and come to the dance that's happening soon but they've had no luck, now you're all probably wondering, "where am I in all this?" Well the answer to that is simple..... I'm getting yelled at.

Glynda: you should consider yourself lucky!! The amount of damage that you and team RWBY caused was luckily fixed thanks to me!!! But the fact that you went past curfew to act in this kind of manner is unacceptable!!!! What do you have to say for yourself!?!?!

Y/N: '-_- we forgot she could fix anything.

Glynda: that's all you got from this?!?!?

Ozpin: now, now miss goodwitch, at least they are safe and they managed to solve the issue.

Y/N: wait a minute..... you knew we'd go and go and find some Intel didn't you?

Ozpin: whatever do you mean? (sips tea).

Y/N: that's sneaky oz, real sneaky, but it looks like you've saved from winter yelling at me, I swear that woman is cold but she's loving none the less.

Ozpin: that reminds me, seeing as you're... affiliated with winter, how are you planning to explain this to qrow, both him and winter hate eachother.

Y/N:....... Oh sugar honey ice tea.

Ozpin: I suppose you haven't figured it out yet, you may leave now.

I'm fucked, I'm so fucked, this'll be hard to explain when I see the 2 of them, anyway, I decided to head to the hall since that's where RWY and hopefully Blake is, once I got there, I saw ruby, Weiss, and yang, but unfortunately, no Blake.

Y/N: hey girls.

Yang: hey handsome~ what brings you here?

Y/N: just came to see how things were going, and I was hoping to see Blake here, but I guess she's still going doing research on the white fang.

Yang: (sigh) yeah, we've tried to get her to come to the dance but she's too stubborn.

Weiss: I swear, she needs to learn when to relax.

Y/N (in head): that's it, I'm done not doing anything about it. (Outloud) do you know where she is?

Yang: last I checked, she was still in the library, why?

Y/N: I'm going to talk to her.

I then leave RWY to do their thing and head for the library to search for Blake.

(Mini timeskip)

When I entered the library, I saw Blake, sitting at a table with stacks of books near her.

Venom: how long has she been doing this?

Y/N (in head): if I had to guess, since the start of the first semester or after the white fang fight at the docks, but doesn't matter now, I just need her to listen to what I have to say.

I started to walk over to Blake, once I was next to her, I tapped her shoulder, she looked at me for a moment before looking back at what she was doing.

Y/N: hey Blake.

Blake: hey.

Y/N: look Blake, I'm not gonna beat around the bush here, you've been doing this for a long time and I can see you're tired, you need to take a break.