The hunter becomes the prey.

After the initiation, venom and I have been planning a way to avoid ruby and yang, but it hasn't been easy, considering how both JNPR and RWBY tend to follow us and watch what we do, my first class was with prof. Oobleck, by the time we got there, we sat down at the very right hand side and waited for everyone else to arrive, note venom isn't bonded with me.

Oobleck: now, let's beg-

Out of nowhere both team RWBY and JNPR busted through the door.

Ruby: sorry we're late! We were decorating our dorm!!

Oobleck: I'll let you off this time, now please take a seat.

As soon as he said that, they looked my way and saw free seats.

Venom and Y/N (in head): shit!!!!

Thankfully Blake was sitting next to me so ruby and yang were not close to us, but still... apart of me wanted to get out of dodge, oobleck started talking about his life which made me space out but thankfully I had venom to talk to although the only issue was that we could feel the others glaring at us, but we tried to shrug it off, but What do you know, it didn't work.

Yang POV: I'd love to see what he looks like under the mask... Maybe I can accidently knock it off.

Ruby POV: he's so quiet, i wonder what he's thinking.

Weiss POV: the way he saved me from that nevermore... that was so brave- wait, am I falling for him?

Blake POV: he's so mysterious, why do I feel happy around him?

Y/N POV: I was getting annoyed with everyone looking at me but luckily I had a way to get that attention off of me.

Oobleck: who thinks they have the skills to become a great hunter?

Finally! I raise my hand and as I thought, their glares were off me.

Y/N: I do sir.

Oobleck: could you please come and stand in front of the class?

I got out of my seat and stood there and saw a cage that had an ursor in it.

Venom: an ursor? Shall we bond and take care of it?

Y/N: I got it.

Oobleck: and.... begin!!

As soon as the ursor was out of the cage, it charged at me, I simply side step to avoid it attacking me.

RWBY: GO DESMOND!!!!

Y/N (in head): Why the hell are they cheering? It's not that much of a threat.

Venom (in head): they think you're going to get hurt.

Y/N: that's just funny.

I duck under the ursor and uppercut it with my fist covered in fire, I then roundhouse kick it, sending it flying, I look back at it and hold my right hand out to my side and just build up heat in it, the ursor gets back up and lunges at me, I just stood there waiting until it was close enough, then I jumped over it and punched it's head, making my first go through it's head and it's through brain, everyone looked at me shock while oobleck gave me a round of applause for the finishing move, then tosses a towel at me so I could wipe the blood off my hand.

Oobleck: it appears that we are in the presence of a true hunter in training.

Y/N: thanks.

When the bell rang, it was time for lunch so venom latched on to me and we headed to the cafeteria with RWBY and JNPR following us, this was going to be a fun year for us. As soon as we got to the cafeteria I got f/f (favourite food) and sat alone, but that didn't last long as both teams sat on the same table.