Back to Menagerie.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, and venom, mania, ghost rider is owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: ever since I killed ironwood, atlas academy has baisicly been in need of a new principle and the military have been struggling since they don't have a general anymore, other than that I've been trying to locate carnage and anti-venom but nothing so far and beacon has been somewhat peaceful, CRDL haven't been doing Jack in a good while until....

Cardin: HEY BASTARD!!!

Y/N: dickhead? What can I do for you?

Cardin: you've been getting in out way for too long, we sending you to the morgue!!!

Y/N: (to jaune) jaune good buddy, what time is it?

Jaune: it's 8:45 in the morning.

Y/N: Ok, ( to Robbie) please record what's about to happen and send the vid to me.

Robbie: you got it.

I then get up and walk up to them.

Y/N: dude it's 8:45 in the morning and you're trying to start a fight that you'll lose, so why don't you walk away?

Cardin: oh this won't be a fight, it'll be a massacre.

Cardin tries to hit me in the face, I simply lean back.

Y/N: missed.

He goes for it again.

Y/N: missed again.

I then hear one if his teammates try and attack me from behind, I duck making him hit Cardin then all of his group attempt to attack me but I dodge all of them repeatedly. One of them tries to drop kick me but I quickly back up making hit one of his pals, I smirk and then watch as another tries to punch me and the other tries to kick me again, I duck down and they hit eachother, knocking themselves out, I look at Cardin with a grin on my face.

Y/N: would you like to give up or get you're shit pushed In?

Cardin's response was to grab his mace and runs to me.

Cardin: YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!

He goes for a right swing but I backflip away and begin to taunt him.

Y/N: nice swing, very good hit.

He then repeatedly tries to hit me but I dodge and then jump on a table and duck and then look back at him.

Y/N: You're doing a great job!! A++

He tries again but I slide on the table then land on my feet and then back up again, he then starts to smirk and I realise someone is behind me, I give my own smirk and wait for them to attack, they charge at me and once they're close enough, I sidestep making them hit eachother, knocking eachother out, goodwitch then comes into the cafeteria with anger in her eyes.

Glynda: what on remmant is the meaning of this?!

Sienna: CRDL attacked Y/N and he beat them without laying a finger on them.

Glynda then looks at me and then at CRDL.

Glynda: Mr Winchester, you and your team are in big trouble!! Ozpin's office now!!

Robbie: hold on ms goodwitch, (to Y/N) let's give them a test, of they succeed then they won't need to go to ozpin.

I realised what he was thinking and smirk.

Y/N: very well, (to Cardin) hey Cardin.

Cardin: what?!

Y/N: dodge...