Christmas special (short).

Y/N POV: Its finally Christmas, the day where I don't feel like doing anything, I don't even know what to do for it, the only thing I've done is decorate my dorm and put a Christmas tree up, I wonder what the girls are doing.

Yang POV: me and the girls are just hanging out in our dorm along with pyrrha, velvet, Nora, and coco, we were just talking about random things.

Yang: what do you think the boys are doing?

Coco: who knows, late night drinking, shopping, the list goes on.

Ruby: I hope they're ok.

Weiss: what's there to be worried about? It's not like they're going to ride a sleigh.

Blake who was reading, looked away and looked at Weiss.

Blake: I feel like you just jinxed it.

Weiss: psshh please.

(Mini timeskip)

Y/N POV: I just got a message from jaune and he told me to meet him, ren, fox and yatsuhashi on the roof, when I got there, I saw them putting a sleigh on the edge of the roof.

Y/N: what the fuck is going on?

Ren: ozpin wanted us to put a sleigh up here, although I have a feeling this could go wrong quickly.

Jaune: oh Come on its not like something bad is gonna happen.

Ren: anyway could you help us out Y/N? We just need to attach it so it doesn't lean and fall off.

Y/N: shouldn't be hard.

I then walked up to them and started attaching the sleigh.

3rd POV: ren, yatsuhashi, fox and jaune are holding it still while Y/N is attaching the back of it, after 3 minutes, the back was done.

Y/N: ok, the backs done, you can let go now.

They did as they were told and looked at the sleigh to see it not tilting.

Fox: now what?

Y/N: it should be just fine just as long as no-one leans on it.

When Y/N said that, it was a bit too late because jaune was leaning against it, causing the attachments that were restraining the sleigh to break and the sleigh to slowly fall.

Y/N: OH COME ON!!!!

Y/N created tendrils and latched on to the sleigh and fen, yatsuhashi, fox and jaune were holding him so he doesn't start slipping.

Yatsuhashi: ok, I think we're - OH CRAP!!!!

Due to the surface being a bit too slippery, they fell and the sleigh dragged them down and they started falling.

Boys: OH FUCK!!!!!!

(Meanwhile with the girls)

Nora: PANCAKES!!!!

Ruby: COOKIES!!!!

Nora: NO PANCAKES!!!!

Ruby: NO COOKIES!!!!

pyrrha: why don't we just agree to disagree?

Nora/ruby: (look at pyrrha) NO!!! PANCAKES/COOKIES ARE BETTER!!!!

as they kept bickering, Blake and velvet heard an odd noise.

Velvet: does anyone hear that?

Blake: it kinda sounds like..... is that screaming?

Everyone then stayed quiet to hear.

???:.....aaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

They were all confused and we're about to look out the window when one of the voices said...

???: FUCK THIS!!!!

the window suddenly blew open and in came Y/N as venom, a big thump was heard, venom then reverted back to Y/N and looked out the window, to see jaune, ren, yatsuhashi and fox in the snow laid the fuck out with the sleigh right next to them.

Y/N: umm.... you guys ok?

Groans were the only responses he got.

Y/N: uhh... let's take a break.

Y/N then turned around to see the girls looking at him.

Y/N: uhhh.... hi?

Coco: what we're you doing?

Y/N: the guys needed some help with the sleigh then we were falling and you know the rest, anyways I'll just be heading to my dorm now.

As Y/N began to leave, he got grabbed and pinned to the wall by yang and coco, both of them looked at him with lust.

Yang: you think you could just come in and then go just like that~?

Coco: that's not how it works~

Y/N: what do you want me to do? I can't really do anything.

Coco and yang back away and huddle with the others, after about 2 minutes, they all face Y/N, some with lust and some with nervousness, before Y/N could say anything all the girls took their clothes off leaving them completely naked, Y/N's face immediately went red and he was frozen solid.

Coco: come on big boy~ it's only fair that everyone gets naked~

Y/N was stuttering and didn't know what to do.

Venom: we're just... gonna go..... to our dorm and.... do something, we'll be back tommorow..... yeah.

Venom detaches himself from Y/N and leaves.

Weiss: (blushing) w-well come on you dolt, d-dont keep u-us waiting!!

Y/N said nothing and took hid clothes off, when he did all the girls looked at his lower region and their entire faces blushed red.

Yang: (blushing) mama likes what she sees~~~~

The rest just nodded in agreement and let's just say that Y/N and the girls had fun.... ALOT OF FUN, nothing but moans and screams were heard in that dorm and the only thing that Y/N was thinking was this.

Y/N (in head): SWEET CHRISTMAS!!!!

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!