The truth comes out.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, and venom, mania and ghost rider is owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: after having sienna become a student in beacon, my life has been going at a steady pace for a change although I've been checking around Vale to see if the white fang were smuggling anything at the docks and so far nothing, RWBY and JNPR have been asking why I keep suddenly disappearing and my response has always been "ozpin has sent me on mini missions" and odly they buy to that bullshit, the only people that know about what I'm really doing is mania and sienna but other than that, things are fine... for now.

Venom: we need to head to the docks again.

Y/N (in head): I know, once we finish eating, we head out again.

As I ate, I heard cardin bullying someone, I turn to see him bullying....

Y/N: are you fucking kidding me?

Dickhead and his group was bullying not only velvet, but also blake and sienna and needles to say, they were going to do unspeakable things to them, I saw RWY and JNPR and ran to them.

Y/N: hey people, nice weather we're having, Nora can I borrow your hammer quickly?

Nora was confused but gave it to me, I then turn into venom.

Venom: thank you.

A/N: just so you know, your not agent venom anymore, you're normal venom but don't worry, agent venom is another state like you're semblance, juggernaut, and that giant form.

Cardin: come on freaks, why don't you just die already to the grimm? You faunas are nothing.

Sienna: oh please, you're a pathetic, weak and stupid fool.

Blake: What she said.

Velvet didn't say anything since she was scared, cardin had his team take care of velvet and sienna, and then he pushed blake to the wall and was about to forcefully kiss her until....

Venom: I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!

When I said that, I smashed cardin's face with Nora's hammer and then grabbed the other 3 and sent them flying into a wall.

Venom: you 3 ok?

They nod and smile, I look back at CRDL and walk up to them.

Venom: cardin, what did we say to you?

Cardin was scared shitless.

Venom: oh? You're scared now? What happened to that tough guy attitude? You know what? We're gonna make this quick but really painful (Looks at Nora) Nora this is for you.

I the grab his leg and break it, causing him to scream, I then grab the other and do the same.

Nora: YES!!!! HIS LEGS ARE BROKEN!!!!!!

I then revert back and sit at my table, then everyone else follows.

Y/N: his your hammer back.

She takes it and hugs it like it's a stuffed animal.

Blake and sienna: thanks Y/N and venom.

Y/N: you're welcome.

As we say that I feel something behind me, I turn to see velvet hugging me.

Velvet: thanks again.

Y/N: don't mention it.

She then let's go and walks off, I started talking to everyone asking how everything was, the were some positives and negatives but that's school for ya, after some time, I decided to take my leave.