It all comes tumbling down.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, venom, mania, ghost rider and anti - venom are owned by marvel.

A/N: just want to say quickly, I won't be updating this story tommorow and Saturday as I'm really busy, I hope you all understand, you're all awesome, I appreciate the support you give me, you guys are the best, now..... back to the story shall we?

Y/N POV: I wake up to the sound of something ringing, I open my eyes to see that it was my scroll, I grab it and see that I got a video from an unknown number, I decided to look at the video and saw anti - venom killing white fang, and then there was an explosion.

Y/N (in head): Why am I being shown this? We've seen what happens.

Venom: Be patient Y/N.

The video then cut to a cage that had anti - venom in it, there were scientists, jaques and Whitley, it then cut to a video with winter in it.

Winter: Y/N, if you've got this recording, then it means that my mother and I have been found out and have been captured by my father, as you saw, anti - venom was captured when he was at that hideout, my father plans to continue turning anti - venom into a weapon of mass destruction, his first target is you, you need to find a way to stop this, I've sent you the location of where he is, good luck and stay safe.... I love you.

The video ends, I look at where anti - venom is being held and..... it's at the fucking schnee mansion, I get out of bed and start to think about how to get into the mansion.

Venom: you know we can't do this alone.

Y/N (in head): Yes we can, we just have to be more cautious.

Venom: We should get help instead of doing this alone, the mansion is possibly filled with atlas troops, even with our strength and semblance, it'd be a challenge.

Y/N (in head): Yes but-

Venom: Y/N.... we need their help.

Y/N (in head): (growls) fine.... I'll get their help.

Once I decided, I hear yawning, I turn to see Blake waking up, she sees me and smiles.

Blake: hey Y/N, I didn't expect you to still be here.

Y/N: Why not?

Blake: because I want you back at beacon and so does everyone else, and you usually run so we can't do that.

Y/N: you say that like we had a one nightstand but that's not important right now, there's something you need to see.

I show her the video that I was sent, after she watched it, she looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

Blake: what're you gonna do?

Y/N: (sigh) we were planning to do it alone but after thinking about it... we're gonna need help, could you get mania, Robbie and RWY to meet us outside of the schnee mansion?

Blake just nods and I was about to leave the room until Blake turns me and gives me a quick peck on the lips, I return it and then break it and smile at her, I then leave the room and turn into Venom and head to the schnee mansion and wait for the others.