Infiltration part 3.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth and venom, mania, and ghost rider are owned by marvel.

A/N: we'll guys, we made it to 3K, just want to say thanks for the support, you're all awesome, now back to the story.

Y/N POV: I kept my guns trained on Adam and then opened fire, he managed to duck in cover but I kept firing and started to walk to where he was, once I was close he decided to grab my right hand to stop me from shooting but I can tell he didn't count for my left arm, I shot him in the knee and kick him in the stomach, he then got up and tackled me, making me hit the table, he tried to punch me but I block and headbutt him and then grab him by the arm and throw him into the wall, he then gets up and unsheathes his sword, I holster my pistols and go hand to hand combat.

Sienna: Adam, what is the meaning of this?!

Adam: you're weak! You've done nothing but make the white fang fail! You've even allowed a human to join us! That's why I'm gonna kill you and that filthy human trash and become the new leader of the white fang!!!

Venom: sorry... But that's not happening, I'm putting this bull down.

Adam smirks, and runs past me and heads straight to sienna and attempts to stab her, she manages to dodge and backs up, he tries again but I shoot a Web at him and throw him into a chair, he manages to get up and drop kicks me, and then attacks sienna again, this time he manages to land a strike on her stomach making her fall back, as he's about to finish the job, I grab him and punch him in the stomach and throw him into the wall, I managed to help sienna up, and then a group of white fang come in.

Sienna: guards! Attack Adam.

WFM: we don't take orders from you! (Looks at adam) what do you want us to?

Adam: (smirks) kill them.

As he said that they began charging towards us, I didn't have time for this so I create a Web wall and grab sienna and jump out the window and then Web swing into menagerie, I quickly look back and see adam yelling.

Adam: FIND AND KILL THEM!!!

I looked at sienna who was holding her stomach, we were close to the city so i landed and I carried her through menagerie but I had to stay in the shadows to avoid being caught.

Venom (in head): sienna isn't going to last longer, we need to find a place to hide and treat her wound.

Venom (in head): I know, I know, just make sure we're not being watched.

As I was about to move I heard 2 voices.

Female faunus: Oh my oum.

Male faunus: he's trying to kill her!

Venom: what?! No! I swear I'm Not!

Male faunus: don't lie to us you vil-

Sienna: he's telling the truth.

I look to see sienna who was still holding her wound, I look at the other 2 who were quiet for a moment but then replied.

Female faunus: come with us, we can help treat her wound and give you 2 a place to stay.

I nodded and followed them until we arrived at a house, once the door opened i gently put sienna down on a bed and watched the female faunus started patching the wound, once she was done sienna was asleep, I left the room and went to the 2 faunus.

Venom: thank you for helping us.

Male faunus: you're are welcome, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?