The search becomes difficult.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, venom, mania, ghost rider, and anti - venom are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I wake up to something loud hitting the window, I get up and see that it's raining heavily, and of course there's thunder and lightning too, but to be honest, this type of weather will be helpful, since I can't sneak through places and use the weather to my advantage, I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower and then brush my teeth, once I'm done, I turn I to venom and grab my things and leave, I start web swinging to where carnage was last seen which was apparently a dust store, I went there and by the time I made it, cops had the place surrounded in tape, I web swing down and start walking only to have a cop in my way.

Cop: step away from the crime scene kid.

Venom: I'm no kid (shows diploma) I'm on official hunter business, now if you'll excuse me.

I walk past the cop and take a good look at the place, a lot of things were broken but nothing was stolen.

Venom (In Head): Why would carnage attack this place?

Venom (In Head): Carnage is insane, he probably came here to cause havoc, we don't sense him here.

Venom (in head): that's just great, (to cop) was anybody here during the attack?

Cop: no place was empty when it happened.

I keep looking around to see if I missed anything until I heard buzzing, I got close to the noise and then heard behind a door, I opened it and then moved back a bit because of a revolting smell, I slowly moved forwards and saw a body wrapped in a web, I checked for vitals but there was none, I look to see writing on the wall, it said "having fun yet?," I then leave and tell the cop what I saw and was about to web swing off until....

Venom (In Head): Y/N, behind us.

I turn to see Blake standing behind me, I assumed she was with her team but venom couldn't sense them which put me a bit on edge since they could be trying to trap me somewhere, I then start taking steps back and she starts walking towards me, not taking any chances I turn quickly and web swing to a building and then continue my escape, once I think I'm far enough, I land on a roof and was about to grab my file again until I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to see it's Blake again.

Venom: How in the blazes did you find me and climb up here?

Blake: I have my ways.

She then grabs her sword and goes into a stance.

Venom: Are you planning to fight me?

Blake: something like that.

I decided to do grab my spear and press the button to extend it and get into my own fighting stance, she charges towards me and attempts to slash at my leg I parry it and then push her back with my spear.

Venom: Come on Blake, where's all that skill of yours?

She gets up and tries to slash me multiple times, I simply block and dodge until she attempts to hit me in the stomach, I sidestep but put my foot out making her fall.

Venom: this is going well for you isn't it?

She then gives me a pissed off look and then pounces at me and then pins me to the floor And hisses at me, I just chuckle and then turn the tables by pinning her, after a minute I get off of her and realise I was near a white fang base, I decided to jump down and infiltrate it, I land on another roof, and wait to see any type of movement, I then see Blake next to me looking at the same thing.