Lone wolf.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, venom, mania, and ghost rider are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I've been getting nowhere in my hunt for the 3 klyntars, I can't keep up with my studies, I'm having trouble sleeping and I always have a limited time to do my searches, I need to take care of this properly, and I know how to do it.

Y/N: ms goodwitch?

Glynda: yes Mr L/N?

Y/N: can I go and see professor ozpin? It's urgent.

She nods her head and I take my leave, I start running to his office since I want to start this as soon as possible, when I get there I see him reading something and then he looks at me.

Ozpin: what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to have me goodwitch's class?

Y/N: yes but that's not important nor is anything else this school offers.

He looks at me confused but then gives me a serious look.

Ozpin: Why do you say that?

Y/N: because we want to stop attending beacon.

Blake POV: we were leaving ms goodwitch's class and were heading back to our dorms.

Ruby: What do you guys think big bro wanted to talk to ozpin about?

Yang: he did say it was urgent, so it's anyone's guess.

Ren: maybe it was something to do with the white fang?

Jaune: nah, maybe it has something to do with that toxin guy that attacked.

Blake: maybe, but why would he -

Nora: Blake, you Ok?

Blake:....

Y/N: because we want to stop attending beacon.

I looked at sienna who had the same look as me, I then looked at mania who just looked down.

Pyrrha: uhh.... what's wrong?

Blake: I just heard what Y/N said to ozpin....

Robbie: Well? What did he say?

Sienna:.... he want to stop attending beacon.

Y/N POV: you won't stop me will you?

Ozpin: it depends on your reason, why do you want to stop?

Y/N: beacon is great and all but.... I can't get anything done properly.

Ozpin: you're referring to your hunt aren't you?

Y/N: yes.

Ozpin: and you think that leaving beacon will help with your hunt.

Y/N: yes, I can't keep up with my studies since my mind is always hell bent on finding the 3 klyntars, I'm having trouble sleeping because I keep searching vale for them and when I try to rest, I have classes to do, and since I'm still here, I've got a certain amount of time before I have to come back.

Ozpin: i see.... well those are valid reasons, you may stop attending beacon, would you like someone to be assigned with you for-

Y/N: No, me and venom gotta do this alone, it's our fault that they're alive, we baisicly made them, which is why we're taking responsibility for this.

Ozpin: very well, what about the your friends and your family?

Y/N: we would say that you should tell them that we had a mission but Blake and sienna are faunuses so they probably heard this conversation and mania is linked to us so she knows and they've probably told the others.