Arrival and initiation.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it is owned by rooster teeth and I don't own venom either, he is owned by marvel.
A/N: just in case you didn't know, (F/C) is favourite colour, other than that enjoy.

Y/N POV: before I got on I quickly changed my attire to dark blue jeans, black T-shirt,(F/C) Jacket and white trainers, after that i took a seat in the bullhead waiting to take off, and while waiting, I decided to put my headphones on and listen to music and then I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear.

Yang: I can't believe my little sister is going to beacon with me!!

Venom: Y/N, we must move somewhere else quickly, they can't know who we are.

Y/N (in head): I know, i know, but why the fuck is she here?! Doesn't she have something better to do?!

As I'm about to move, I see yang and someone else and realise it's ruby, both look my direction and i quickly look away, hoping they wouldn't come over and realise who I am.

Yang: hey ruby, check out that guy over there with the black mask.

Y/N: black mask? That can- wait, venom did you do make me wear a mask?

A/N: just imagine yourself wearing the clothes I listed and the mask looks like that but they can't see your mouth, so you'd baisicly be wearing Spider-Man's black mask,

Ruby: HI THERE!!!

Y/N: HOLY FUCK!!!! DONT DO THAT!!!

Ruby:(nervous laugh) sorry, I'm ruby rose! What's your name?

Y/N:... venom.

Yang: that can't be your name, come on what is it?

Y/N: none of your Goddamm business.

Yang: what the hell is wrong with You? You sound like you just died.

Y/N: wouldn't be the first time.

Yang and ruby both look at me surprised and I realise what just happened.

Y/N(in head): venom I know how you're feeling and I want to hurt them too, but it's not the right time.

A/N: forgot to mention, venom can sometimes speak through You, which means other people can hear it, so if you see Y/N and the writing is black like this it means he's talking but if both Y/N and the writing is black then that means your both talking at the same time.

Venom: let's just cut them, make them suffer.

Y/N (in head) no, the time is not right, we just have to wait a little longer ok? (Looks at yang and ruby) sorry about my voice, it's an issue I've been having.