Venom vs Toxin.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, venom, mania, ghost rider and toxin are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: life was supposed to be normal but you know, it usually never is, and the reason for that is because I have to fight carnage's son, what a fucking fun life I have.

???: MURDER TIME! FUN TIME!!!!

The klyntar tried to slash at the four of us but I quickly grabbed the unconscious qrow and backed up, I created tendrils to grab summer and raven and pull them back.

Venom: summer, take qrow and run, me and raven will hold this bastard off.

Summer grabs qrow and starts running away, meanwhile I attack him with my blade and pierce him in the chest, he grabs me and punches me through a wall, I get up and raven attempt to do a vertical slash but the klyntar grabbed the sword and then punched her in the stomach and then kicks her in the face making her let go of her sword.

???: We're feeling hungry.

The klyntar grabs raven and is about to eat her but I quickly cut his arm off and use my semblance to create a fireball and fire it at him, making him retreat into the shadows, I grab ravens sword and give it to her.

Raven: where is that damn thing?!

Venom: don't know, listen, you need to get out of here, create a portal to summer and qrow and run.

Raven: what?! I can't leave you! That thing will rip you apart!

Venom: It won't, things are about to get heated in here.

As I say that, steam and fire start appearing around me, raven realises what I'm about to do and creates a portal and goes through it, leaving me with the klyntar.

Venom: We never caught your name.

Toxin: the names toxin, and I'm your end!!! (Laughs)

Venom: you're definitely carnage's son.

I hear his laughter all around me, I was getting sick of it so I consume myself in heat and prepare to explode.

Venom: Time to blow the roof of this place.

As I say that I see toxin lunge at me but I quickly explode, setting the building on fire, I look around to see if he lived through that but I couldn't see him and the building was coming down in a few seconds so I run and jump out the window and land on another building wall and watched it fall.

Venom: that was a fucking pain.

Summer: venom! Down here!!

I look down to see summer waving, I jump down and then get hugged by her, I quickly return it and see qrow limping a bit.

Venom: You Ok?

Qrow: I got the shit beat out of me so No (pulls out a flask and drinks) now I'm better.

I chuckle at this and revert back and look at raven.

Y/N: you good raven?

Raven: just a bruise but still breathing.

Y/N: good to hear, we need to tell ozpin what happened, think you can make a portal there?

Raven just nods and creates a portal and we go through it and see ozpin drinking his tea.

Y/N: ok seriously, do you ever run out?

Ozpin just chuckles and looks at us.

Ozpin: So, tell me what happened.