Infiltration part 2.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it's owned by rooster teeth, and I don't own venom, ghost rider, and mania, they are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I felt light hitting Me and slowly opened my eyes and looked around, I realise that I was still in sienna's room, I then felt something on my left and saw sienna hugging me.

Y/N (in head): Why am I not surprised at this?

Venom: probably because you had team RWBY sleep in our dorm.

Y/N (in head): please don't remind me, that was awkward as fuck.

Venom: for you, they probably enjoyed sleeping with you.

Y/N (in head): whatever, I need to get up.

I slowly move sienna's hand off of me and get up, I then stretch and have venom create some new clothes, which are f/c T-shirt, f/c jacket, blue jeans, and red and yellow trainers, I then hear my stomach growl and start looking for food, I found a fridge that was stacked, I look back at sienna's sleeping figure and sigh.

Y/N (in head): (sigh), guess I'm gonna be making food for 2 now.

Venom: indeed.

I decided to make f/b (favourite breakfast) since I felt like having some, after a while, I heard someone yawning, I turn to see sienna waking up from her nap, I then go back to making breakfast.

Sienna: good morning Y/N, did you sleep well?

Y/N: good morning sienna, and yes, I slept fine.

Sienna: aren't you going to ask Me?

Y/N: why? I'm just a personal bodyguard who just slept with the leader of the white fang and NOT in that way and is now making breakfast for her, not a friend.

As I say this, sienna spins me around and looks into my eyes.

Sienna: you're not just a personal bodyguard to Me, you're like a really good friend.

Y/N: (chuckles) that's a bit dumb for you don't ya think? I'm a human and you're a faunus, you want to hurt humans, I want both faunus and humans to get along, and right now it's not working out for you, you allowed me, a human to be your personal bodyguard.

Sienna: that doesn't matter, when you saved me 3 years ago, you were probably the only human that I gained respect for, and you telling me about your past... I felt sympathetic towards you and I can still see that you want revenge, that's why you were accepted into the white fang, you're just like us.

Y/N:..... I'm flattered you think that, but I don't like to think highly of myself, and neither should others, because in the future you'll end up dissapointing them.

Sienna: don't you have people that think highly of you?

Y/N: well yes but-

Sienna: and have you disappointed them?

Y/N: well no but-

Sienna: then you're wrong, you haven't disappointed anyone, and plus (hugs him) you haven't disappointed me just yet.

Y/N:.... (sigh), slept well?

Sienna: yes, thank you.

Y/N: you must be hungry, I've prepared f/b.

Sienna: it looks delicious.

We then sat at the table and started eating, after a while, there was a knock at the door.

Sienna: who is it?

Adam: it's me leader Khan, your presence is needed.

Sienna Looked at me with a questioning look, I nod at her and she goes and change while I turn into Venom again.