Alien vs Venom.

Disclaimer: I don't own rwby, it is owned by rooster teeth, I don't own venom or ghost rider or mania, they're owned by marvel, and I don't own Alien, it is owned by 20th century fox.

A/N: we've just reached 1K, I'll be honest I didn't expect to reach it this quickly, but hey I did it, thanks for all your support i really appreciate it, now back to the story.

Y/N POV: after my little confrontation with Tai and uhh... well... getting six girls, I guess? I was eating at the cafeteria alone, I didn't feel like talking to anyone, considering how I nearly wanted to kill tai for being such an asshole, but now I'm keeping a low profile until...

Velvet: Cardin stop!!!

Cardin: you're such a weakling!

Y/N: (growling) we've had enough of this shit.

We get up and turn into Venom, as Cardin turns around, he doesn't have enough time to react as I punch him straight into a wall, I then grab his leg.

Venom: if Nora was here, she'd be happy I was doing this.

I then decide to break cardin's leg, causing him to cry out in pain, I then look at his team.

Venom: better take him to the infirmary.

They quickly grab him and run off, I revert back and look at velvet.

Y/N: you ok?

Velvet: y-yeah t-thank you.

Y/N: don't mention it.

As I'm about to walk away, velvet grabs my arm.

Y/N: what's wrong vel-

And then out of nowhere, velvet kisses me on my cheek and I just stand there in complete shock, we stopped after about a minute, and she looks at me with a smile and a blush on her face, I just stand there in shock and with a complete red face, she giggles and hops away.

Venom: Y/N..... Y/N....... Y/N!!!!!

I snap out of it and look around to see everyone looking at me.

Y/N: (nervous laugh) I'm.... just gonna go.... over there....

I quickly walk out and start running to ozpin's office as I couldn't get something wrapped around my head.

Venom: Y/N?

Y/N (in head): what?

Venom: that's seven.

Y/N (in head): stop fucking keeping count!!!!

As I ran, i felt a sharp pain in my head and fall to the ground.

Y/N: what the fuck?!

Venom: the klyntar!!! It's happening.

We suddenly turned into Venom.

Venom: We need to head outside! Now!!!

I managed to get up, and started running as fast I could without stumbling, we couldn't really run any faster since venom was losing his strength, as I kept running i saw RWBY and JNPR along with Robbie looking at me.

Ruby: big brother you ok?

Venom: can't talk... need to.... go... outside...